Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

anyone pls inform, what is the most stable & good power consumption of miui8 (weekly) for mi5 so far..? thanks in advance,..

Hi guys, I have a little question, I have a vertical smart cover, so in the settings what do I have to choose to make it work ??
There is 3 choices in the smart cover settings but I don't know which one to choose ?
I precise it for MI5
Thank you

First go to twrp.me and find the compatible one. Im using 3.0.2.0 since last time i checked 3.0.2.1 doesnt work on my device, but feel free to try it. Install it. If you dont know how, you can google 'androiding how to flash twrp mi5'.

Do not reboot your phone right after the installation completed instead power off your device then press vol up + power to enter twrp. Otherwise stock recovery will overwrite the twrp.

Once youre in twrp, reboot your phone via twrp. Copy the zip file (rom that you want, im using 6.7.21 eu for now) to downloaded_rom folder. Turn off again, then enter twrp.

Select wipe, then advanced wipe, select dalvik and cache. Then wipe them. Go back to twrp menu and select install, find your zip file then install. After its done, back to twrp menu once again and wipe dalvik, cache, and data (you have to wipe data if this is your first attempt to flash to eu rom). Then reboot.

If you got notification saying you dont have any os installed, just ignore it. Reboot.

Reminder, once youre on xiaomi eu rom and want to update the rom, i suggest you to do it via twrp not through updater. And you dont need to wipe data anymore.

Sent from my MI 5

Thank you so much!!!

You should stick that post.

For me I'm interested to know if stable version 7.5.9.0 will have the xiaomi.eu development. I asked this same question through weekly but maybe it's not the best place. So I repeat it here. If a dev will answer, I'm grateful.

Hi,
I can't install MiFlash tool provided in the link - I get the error from attached screenshot. I use Win 8 x64.
If I try to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.0.3.0.MAACNDH_v8-6.0.zip with official MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (MiFlashSetup-Beta) I get this error:

[000063C0]32ece031 0.00 execute flash_all_except_storage.bat
[000063C0]CScriptReport::DoWork(412): The system cannot find the file specified.(0x80070002)

I think the ROM is incomplete because there is no .bat files into it - see attached screenshot!

I did something wrong?

Thanks!

Attachments

• miflash error.PNG
    miflash error.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 365
  • unziped.PNG
    unziped.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 364
Hi,
I can't install MiFlash tool provided in the link - I get the error from attached screenshot. I use Win 8 x64.
If I try to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.0.3.0.MAACNDH_v8-6.0.zip with official MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (MiFlashSetup-Beta) I get this error:

[000063C0]32ece031 0.00 execute flash_all_except_storage.bat
[000063C0]CScriptReport::DoWork(412): The system cannot find the file specified.(0x80070002)

I think the ROM is incomplete because there is no .bat files into it - see attached screenshot!

I did something wrong?

Thanks!
Did you even read instructions? You have to use twrp to flash Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

- sent from my Mi5

Flashed 8.0.3.0 and having all sorts of issues.

- Keep losing data connection which needs a restart to fix
- notifications don't always work despite setting no restrictions through power settings
- GPS can't get a fix. Even restarts won't help
- stock browser won't let me type

Hope it will be fine after a wipe :s

Flashed 8.0.3.0 and having all sorts of issues.

- Keep losing data connection which needs a restart to fix
- notifications don't always work despite setting no restrictions through power settings
- GPS can't get a fix. Even restarts won't help
- stock browser won't let me type

Hope it will be fine after a wipe :s
It has been suspended from China, so the problems you state seems unavoidable. FYI, 6.8.25 works perfectly.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

I downgraded back to 7.5.4.0 which is what I ran before 8.0.3.0 and GPS still not working...

It was clean install with full wipe but can't even see one satellite...any advice on what to to try next? Should i go back to global ROM and then back to EU perhaps?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I downgraded back to 7.5.4.0 which is what I ran before 8.0.3.0 and GPS still not working...

It was clean install with full wipe but can't even see one satellite...any advice on what to to try next? Should i go back to global ROM and then back to EU perhaps?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I would try global rom install, test GPS from there.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: HuskQi