MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got reboot device every playing games and chatting with miui8 stable
cant you fix it??
my device is mi5 btw

I'm still on MIUI7 6.5.19 Developer ROM with TWRP version of @ingbrzy from that ROM.

I want to upgrade on MIUI8 Stable ROM (xiaomi.eu)

-
Do we still NEED to perform this?

"For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!"

-

I'm asking because on my local forum (Miui Hellas) they don't perform this to flash any rom.

Ouch... Your font color is burning my eyes.

Reactions: Alberto Zanardo
I'm still on MIUI7 6.5.19 Developer ROM with TWRP version of @ingbrzy from that ROM.

I want to upgrade on MIUI8 Stable ROM (xiaomi.eu)

-
Do we still NEED to perform this?
For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!"

I'm asking because on my local forum (Miui Hellas) they don't perform this to flash any rom.

[/COLOR][/B]
yes, repartition for HMNoteW is needed...

Reactions: CyNote
Maybe late to announce it, but fund bug on MiMax PRO. After a while, like a day of use, auto rotate stops working. Happened twice on this version of ROM. Disable and re-enable does nothing.

Sent from my Mi Max PRO

Hi I can't find Unofficial International MIUI for my MI PAD 2

Please help me to find it. because I update Official Stable rom and I don't love it.

Please let me know how can i download and install Unofficial International MIUI for my MI PAD 2.

Many thank.

Hi I can't find Unofficial International MIUI for my MI PAD 2

Please help me to find it. because I update Official Stable rom and I don't love it.

Please let me know how can i download and install Unofficial International MIUI for my MI PAD 2.

Many thank.
Do you mean the stable or the dev One? The stable Is 7.5.2, for now no miui 8. Same Is for developer, the last One Is the last miui 7 dev.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nobody has problems with bluetooth and miband 2?

My bluetooth gets disconnect randomly.
Somebody else???

I'm on the last stable RMN3 (MTK)

Nobody has problems with bluetooth and miband 2?

My bluetooth gets disconnect randomly.
Somebody else???

I'm on the last stable RMN3 (MTK)

I have a Mi Band 2 and it regularly disconnects. Occasionally (about once a day) I need to turn off/on bluetooth to get it to sync. If it's any consolation, it's actually more stable than the connection to my previous Fitbit Charge HR.

I also get significant battery drain as I documented here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-328633-1-1.html

Edit: I have a RN2 and am on weekly xiaomi.eu dev 6.8.4 (rolled back from 6.8.11 to see if it helped battery drain, but still persists).

I would to roll back to 6.7.21 that it seems to me to have a quite good battery life...but I don't know if I can do it without loose everything...delvik+cache is enough?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I would to roll back to 6.7.21 that it seems to me to have a quite good battery life...but I don't know if I can do it without loose everything...delvik+cache is enough?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Ciao Simone, inizia da twrp, wipe data e wipe Dalvik, poi flashi la ROM
Io ho pasticciato spesso, ho provato molte soluzioni
Inizia in questo caso con la procedura semplice
Hello Simone, starts TWRP, wipe data and wipe Dalvik, then flash the ROM
I often bungled, I tried many solutions
Starts in this case with the simple procedure

Reactions: simone_g76
Hi guys,

It's my first time here and i have some questions. I have a mi4s running MIUI Global 7.2 | Stable 7.2.3.0.0 (LAJCNDA) (I think it's a vendor ROM). I have read a lot of posts and everyone told me to install xiaomi.eu ROM. So i will try to install it, i already have unlock permission (but i didn't unlock the phone yet). Could you please answer a few questions?

1. Users with MI4S using the latest stable rom by xiaomi.eu. Is everything fine with the rom? Do you recommend it? Any bugs or errors? I am having a good experience with the vendor ROM so I don't wanna change to something worse.
2. To install the xiaomi.eu ROM i just have to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP by fastboot and install the ROM with TWRP, right?
3. Every app of official MIUI8 is avaiable on the xiaomi.eu ROM? Like the calculator, etc...

I hope you can help me. Thanks.

A mi no me funciona la opción de cortar la llamada con el botón de encendido (apartado de accesibilidad) y tampoco se ven directamente las capturas de pantalla en la galería.
A alguien más le ocurre?

Gracias chicos

Hi guys,

It's my first time here and i have some questions. I have a mi4s running MIUI Global 7.2 | Stable 7.2.3.0.0 (LAJCNDA) (I think it's a vendor ROM). I have read a lot of posts and everyone told me to install xiaomi.eu ROM. So i will try to install it, i already have unlock permission (but i didn't unlock the phone yet). Could you please answer a few questions?

1. Users with MI4S using the latest stable rom by xiaomi.eu. Is everything fine with the rom? Do you recommend it? Any bugs or errors? I am having a good experience with the vendor ROM so I don't wanna change to something worse.
2. To install the xiaomi.eu ROM i just have to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP by fastboot and install the ROM with TWRP, right?
3. Every app of official MIUI8 is avaiable on the xiaomi.eu ROM? Like the calculator, etc...

I hope you can help me. Thanks.
Pretty much, I think it's better than stock miui, nicer icons too.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Battery Life is good for me on my mi5 with miui 8 stable.

20% today (since 7 am) with WiFi und Bluetooth (mi Band 2) always on and playing world of Tanks for half an hour.

And found No Bugs so Far. ( Also i dont have the Bugs others are Reporting )

Status
Not open for further replies.