Miui8 China Stable Withdrawal

pippolone

Members
Dec 1, 2015
As you can see in the official RN2 download page, and confirmed by a moderator on the official forum, as of the time I'm starting this thread and since a couple of day before, MIUI 8 China Stable ROM (V8.0.1.0) has been withdrawn.
If I'm not wrong xiaomi.eu ROMs, which is the one I'm using, are based on that ROM.
Does anyone knows the reason why it's not available anymore?
And how that reason affects V8.0.1.0 from xiaomi.eu?
I think that people should have the right to know if there is a serious problem and feel free to decide if reverting back to 7 is better.

As you can see in the official RN2 download page, and confirmed by a moderator on the official forum, as of the time I'm starting this thread and since a couple of day before, MIUI 8 China Stable ROM (V8.0.1.0) has been withdrawn.
If I'm not wrong xiaomi.eu ROMs, which is the one I'm using, are based on that ROM.
Does anyone knows the reason why it's not available anymore?
And how that reason affects V8.0.1.0 from xiaomi.eu?
I think that people should have the right to know if there is a serious problem and feel free to decide if reverting back to 7 is better.
Hello pippolone, later I look at the Official forum, I did not follow much.
Surprised because I have used the ROM Stable forum eu, for a few days, I can say that the ROM is perfect. This morning I went back to the weekly, everything works fine, but the totally unsatisfactory battery. This night charged again and see what to do tomorrow

Hi, Sorry...but... I use this one...is Stable!

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V8.0.1.0.LHMCNDG_v8-5.0.zip

I also flashed the Stable of the official website, but had not the Italian language