Install Xposed In Mi5 With Miui 8 (xiaomi.eu)

uali2292

Members
Aug 23, 2016
Hello everyone.

Please someone can help me to install Xposed in mi5 with miui8. I tried first install the Xposed installer.
And then flash: xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20160710

But I get this message.

Xposed is not (yet) compatible with the version of Android SDK 23 or processor architecture (arm64- V8â).

Hello everyone.

Please someone can help me to install Xposed in mi5 with miui8. I tried first install the Xposed installer.

But I get this message.

Xposed is not (yet) compatible with the version of Android SDK 23 or processor architecture (arm64- V8â).
You need to do the same opérations but in different ways...
First) flash the framework using twrp
Second) install the xposed apk
Third) install xposed modules you want
Ps; i recommand xmiui which allow you a lots of tweaks...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello everyone.

But I get this message.

I think you are trying to install a wrong version, from the official forum:

Please pay attention:
Archive with Xposed installation contains some necessary information and it is very important to successfully installation to choose right archive.
- "arm" means the devices that are running arm32 operating system and uses ARM architecture CPU.
- "arm64" means the devices that are running arm64 operating system and uses ARM64 architecture CPU.
- "x86" means the devices that are running x86 operating system and uses x86 architecture (Intel) CPU.
- "sdk21" means Android Lollipop 5.0.x
- "sdk22" means Android Lollipop 5.1.x
- "sdk23" means Android Marshmallow 6.0.x

It's the correct one what you've downloaded, try downloading from the app, I am using the same exact name that you are mentioned in the OP and it's working without any issue.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk