MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This option doesn't work for any app in mi4c
bb1b819c3df5bf431393b7ab5d6604ef.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, got some troubles with the automatic light, seems dont works instead clean cache and dalvik

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Now it is mi4c miui7 6.5.26.
Question: can i flash update via twrp? Or menu Update?
Thnx

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

I have issues with vibration toggle on two different devices (Redmi note 3 sd, Redmi 3). Has someone else the same issue? (The toggle does not deactivate vibration mode, it s always on even if the toggle is not highlighted)

A greeting and thanks for the work you do. I have a mi4c (libra) with the weekly MIUI 4.6.28 and the bootloader is never blocked, what should I do to install this rom? What it means in the "bootloader unlook" ? I must first unlock the bootloader passing by stock rom?

Simple, In Italian? better right?
But you had TWRP if my memory is good

Your memory is good :) i have twrp, but i' doin this for a friend of mine, and the things changed a little since the time i modded my redmi.
I ll have a look at your linls, thanks!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
"Android system" process eats a lot of battery (Redmi 3)
It could mean alot of things... Install Better battery stats xda edition aplication, from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3837007&d=1470703948

Ofc, you need to have root permissions to see detailed informations about consumption.
Leave it to run in background, it will collect valuable data about battery.
After hour of two, check stats under "partial wakelock", "alarms" and "process".
Post screenshots, then maybe someone could help you.

One also useful app is called Simple system monitoring, download it from Google Playstore, swipe from right to left until you'll be at "active processes monitor". Check what process or app are active, make screenshot.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Found another bug. When I want to send a contact in Whatsapp the buttons to send are blank. See the bottom Of the pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-28-20-35-45-190_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-28-20-35-45-190_com.whatsapp.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 274
Is it just my Phone or Gallery doesn't update the new files? Specifically the videos
Mi MAX 64 gb

mine also, but the pictures, not the picture from the camera, but whenever I edited a picture using snapseed or imported picture from my mirrorless camera... also download folder is not recognized in gallery... I'm using a Mi4s

Outgoing call foto not full, incoming call full screen..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

Status
Not open for further replies.