Xiaomi.eu Miui 8 6.8.25 Rom For Mipad 2

I am unable to complete, after install errors pop up ...process stopped (reading log can't get device id etc etc

What Rom was in tab before the installation?
No issues for me everything is working great. It's very good Rom and it's seems to me that everything is running much faster. The only negative is that you need to install GAPPS.

Last edited:
To install this ROM you need to have a clean MIUI Rom in the tab. Maybe a fastboot Rom may help you to restore your tablet back to MIUI.

Last edited:
I have 7.5.2 eu with error 963.
Install this miui 8 resolve error 963?

Inviato con Tapatalk

Running MIUI 8 now! Feels smooth!
Trough twrp First:
Miui8 zip
Open Gapps
Super su2.76

This gave a boot loop!
Second try:
MIUI 8
Open Gapps
SuperSu 2.46
Works!

Play Store are force closing.

When i do a Wipe, then install Miui 8 throught TWRP and the newest OPen Gapps (x86_64 -> 5.1 -> pico), i got the old First time wizard and cannot continue selecting the Language, because its force closing

When i do a wipe, install miui 8 and do a System boot, i have the new Miui 8 First Time Wizard

When i reboot in TWRP and install the open Gapps, PLay Store are Force Closing

nope. its allready on the latest version.

on miui 7 i had to install the userdata img from user Papka__ to get it woking.

Maybe its not miui 8 combatible.. i dont know

Play Store are force closing.

When i do a Wipe, then install Miui 8 throught TWRP and the newest OPen Gapps (x86_64 -> 5.1 -> pico), i got the old First time wizard and cannot continue selecting the Language, because its force closing

When i do a wipe, install miui 8 and do a System boot, i have the new Miui 8 First Time Wizard

When i reboot in TWRP and install the open Gapps, PLay Store are Force Closing
Do NOT flash all at once. Flash ROM, complete the MIUI setup and then flash GApps.

Is this MIUI 8 still running lollipop? Or is it M?

Can someone tell me if apps close in the background? On 7 Spotify closes.

I installed 6.8.25 and gapps are still present but if i install supersu (2.46 or 2.76) with twrp it does not work. Why? Any solution?
Thanks.

Installed over 6.5.26. Seems quite smooth. I had root and Gapps working before upgrading and no issues after upgrading. Nice ROM!