MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CWM is dead...R.I.P.
Use twrp instead

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
But anyway (I'm not very sure how to switch the recoger), is It posible to install this Xiaomi.eu ROM with CWM? Could there be any problem if I flash the ROM with CWM? Could I brick the Mipad? Thank U guys!!

But anyway (I'm not very sure how to switch the recoger), is It posible to install this Xiaomi.eu ROM with CWM? Could there be any problem if I flash the ROM with CWM? Could I brick the Mipad? Thank U guys!!
Yes, you may brick your device.

sent from my Mi5

I need your help guys. I've got a Mi4C phone and installed MIUI 8 China Developer ROM and I'm regret of it! I want to reinstall to the EU version. I currently impossible to unlock the bootloader, which stucks at 50%... I want to know if there is other way to install the EU version. THanks in advance!
Hello, look and download from Xda this ROM > libra_image_6.1.7_20151221.0000.11_5.1_cn_b09dac70a0.tar
You unlock the bootloader without permission with Mi Flash
I did it, then install ROM eu
The phone is Super

Just want to warn, at least for me re-partition script for the MiPAD1 didn't worked from twrp recovery and MiPAD soft bricked.

Flashed back cwm recovery, re-partition script finished successfully, rom installation after that worked too.

Found (my) first Bug in Stable Version for Mi5 MIUI8 - Bluetooth Connection to MiBand 2 sometime is lost.
So no Notifications will appear on the MiBand, a Reboot of the Phone solves this issue.
Not only your bug, I have miband2 too and confirm the same....

Other thing....there is one incon in settings with diferent colour...

Btw many thanks to the devs for the great job!

Last edited:
Hello, look and download from Xda this ROM > libra_image_6.1.7_20151221.0000.11_5.1_cn_b09dac70a0.tar
You unlock the bootloader without permission with Mi Flash
I did it, then install ROM eu
The phone is Super

Does it work if I have MIUI 8 installed?
Edit: using Mi Flash it shows the error: the device is locked...

Last edited:
On Redmi Note 3 I have some problems with proximity sensor. When I call to somebody it is working good but if I receive the call sometimes the screen is still on.
Is somebody else have the same problem?

hi guys,
I have an mi4c and was happy to read that miui 8 has finally gone stable. I tried to flash it using twrp (over v7.5.4). however, I get an error message saying "libra" was expected while I had "4c". this doesn't make sense to me since both should be the same and I never had issues flashing the new v7 roms.
any help is much appreciated.

Hi everyone

I have a Note 2 with latest miui 7 weekly rom, and I want to upgrade to miui 8 stable. Can I do it without delete user data? Thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

hi guys,
I have an mi4c and was happy to read that miui 8 has finally gone stable. I tried to flash it using twrp (over v7.5.4). however, I get an error message saying "libra" was expected while I had "4c". this doesn't make sense to me since both should be the same and I never had issues flashing the new v7 roms.
any help is much appreciated.
Flash newest twrp

Reactions: Rambro
Not only your bug, I have miband2 too and confirm the same....

Other thing....there is one incon in settings with diferent colour...

Btw many thanks to the devs for the great job!
What about the "in call" contact name?
Is it fixed?
Battery drain?
Warming?
All gone?
Thanks in advance

MiMaxPro 6.8.18 upgrade to 6.8.25

- mi remote not work .. can i fix it .. or wait next update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.