Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Anyone else not able to disable built in apps on 8.0.3? I used to be able to disable uniplay service, clean master etc. But the option is greyed out now. After a clean install.

I just updated my phone to the latest, 8.0.5.0, and have some problems. I don't get a signal at home, as opposed to when I was at 7.x.x.x-something and I keep getting an error message that DMService has stopped. Is there an earlier version of MIUI8 where this is working? Thanks

Mee to, the best rom for me is stable 7.5.6.0 and 7.5.7.0 . I was hoping for a xiaomi.eu rom for the new stable 7.5.9.0 .
Miui 8 is still full of bug's.

I think devs are busy with miui 8. If they still got a little time for us miui 7 fans, maybe they will. Or maybe they won't. ;-)

I have flashed the boot.img linked on the first page, now whatever recovery or ROM I'm flashing, Wifi doesn't work anymore!!!
How can I fix this?
My phone was on Global 7.3.4 stable

I have flashed the boot.img linked on the first page, now whatever recovery or ROM I'm flashing, Wifi doesn't work anymore!!!
How can I fix this?
My phone was on Global 7.3.4 stable
Of course.. It's boot.img only for linked ROM!

~Tapatalk Mi5~

aaargh ... I was too careless obviously. Is there any way I can get the boot.img for my rom (the phone itself is still working with 7.3.4 global) or a way to reinstall the phone from scratch? (actually, my goal would have been to install TWRP+CM13)

thanks, Rob

aaargh ... I was too careless obviously. Is there any way I can get the boot.img for my rom (the phone itself is still working with 7.3.4 global) or a way to reinstall the phone from scratch? (actually, my goal would have been to install TWRP+CM13)

thanks, Rob
just install your rom again.. or use boot.img from there...

Maybe you make a little time and make the 7.5.9.0 rom for the mi5. Please... Thanks..
The miui 8 is still very buggy and is gonna be stable maybe in few months.
Best for mi5 is the lastest stable 7.5 .

just install your rom again.. or use boot.img from there...
you mean a factory reset? that didn't help... :-(
Or where can I find the ROM of my installed 7.3.4 Global, will it also contain the boot.img?

thanks a lot for your insights... I'm still a n00b at this x-)

@ingbrzy i have my bootloader unlocked on my Mi5.
Now i have global ROM v8.0.2.
How i install xiaomi.eu ROM?
Do i need to install via MiFlash with version Stable 7.2.13.0 for MiFlash, like you have in 1º post? and them install via APP updater the last MIUI 8 from xiaomi.eu ?

@ingbrzy i have my bootloader unlocked on my Mi5.
Now i have global ROM v8.0.2.
How i install xiaomi.eu ROM?
Do i need to install via MiFlash with version Stable 7.2.13.0 for MiFlash, like you have in 1º post? and them install via APP updater the last MIUI 8 from xiaomi.eu ?
Install TWRP and then latest our ROM in twrp..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Last dev build here from today. Daily build.

Only BUGS :

- The buttons submenu in settings crash if not set to English (I usually use French).
- Systems animations not showing up correctly, there are in speed x300 . (Screenshot animations and call animations for example)

All others things working good so far and the ROM is pretty smooth.
Only miss some traduction in my language :)

Can I take the DEV build to reinstall my phone (see my problem with unmatching boot.img on the previous page) completely?
My phone came with 7.4.3 global, but I accidentally installed the boot.img from the Chinese version, now Wifi doesn't work anymore. I'd really like to fix this but don't know where to start. :(