Any Rom For New Redmi Note 4?

stingbcn

Members
Aug 31, 2016
Hello all,

recently in my trip to China I bought the new redmi Note 4, I'm trying to uninstall the Xiaomi system Apps and some of them I can't.

I can't see here a subforum for the redmi Note 4, but I can see for Redmi Pro (with mediatek)

anyone nows where I can find an International Miui 8 for my device?

how I can uninstall de miui system apps?

Thank you !!!

Hello all,

recently in my trip to China I bought the new redmi Note 4, I'm trying to uninstall the Xiaomi system Apps and some of them I can't.

I can't see here a subforum for the redmi Note 4, but I can see for Redmi Pro (with mediatek)

anyone nows where I can find an International Miui 8 for my device?

how I can uninstall de miui system apps?

Thank you !!!
You can uninstall the system apps by rooting your phone.
The rom will get here sooner or later. Just have to wait. :)
It is pretty new phone.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

In China now and just bought a note 4 and was also wondering about the international rom. Is it 100% sure it will come for the note 4? Another thing, I live in Germany and Ive just read this phone has no band 20 support. Its a beautiful looking phone, but I find that the camera quality is really mediocre. Mainly the white balance is completely off. Maybe this all can be adressed in firmware updates? Otherwise I might try to change it for the note 3 pro. What is the users opinion on this phone? Thanks, Henry

Last edited:
Hi Henricus, you have purchased a new, nice, state of the art mobile. Give the developers some time to get the juice flowing for the rm4.
As Xiaomi's strategy is going for the big Asian markets China and India and maybe afterwards for other markets, there is the risk of some missing functions like bands (hardware) or software.

I have a Mimax Pro, having the same issue here, but hey, for 1/3 of the price of an apple or samsung, I can live without some features like a band or nfc.

Enjoy your phone, Herr Henricus ;-)

Cheers, Lati

Thanks Lati, I will!
I'm thinking about getting the just released MI5S too while I'm still here ;) It looks like that phone has a serious camera. The note 4's camera is a huge letdown. Everything else functions great.
Do I need to unlock this device for use in Europe? If so, do I need to do it while I'm in China or can it wait till I'm back in Germany?

Last edited:
Thanks Lati, I will!
I'm thinking about getting the just released MI5S too while I'm still here ;) It looks like that phone has a serious camera. The note 4's camera is a huge letdown. Everything else functions great.
Do I need to unlock this device for use in Europe? If so, do I need to do it while I'm in China or can it wait till I'm back in Germany?
It doesn't matter where you are, the bootloader is locked and you can use it where ever is the supported band for the network to work. You can use the official china and global roms by just downloading them and installing them.

If you want eu rom, you need to unlock the bootloader.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk