Update Mi Note Pro To Miui 8.

JaviR9

Members
Apr 11, 2016
Hi, i have the mi note Pro with xiaomi.eu versión 7.5.2. 0 LXHCNDE estable. I want instaló miui 8 from oficial miui.com. This version have Spanish languaje?, I can install It directly or i must unlocked bootloader, i must wipe? I can obtain miui 8 from xiaomi.eu by ota? Thanls you

Official miui roms for Mi Note Pro have only chinese and english languages.
With official Miui roms you shouldn't unlock the bootloader.
To flash miui 8 from xiaomi.eu you should, first of all, unlock the bootloader, then flash it in twrp mode.

Ok. I hace a New problema. Maybe the links in this Page is wrong. I Download the miui 8 from here. xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V8.0.1.0.LXHCNDG_v8-5.1-1. but when i try instaló this with trwp 3.0 It show error 7. This rom is for libra and you phone is leo

Con la aplicación de ordenador Abd , instalas los drivers y el Abd , después haces el flashboot flash recovery ( búsca la orden en concreto, ahora no tengo el PC aquí) y la ruta de la imagen y listo .

With the app of computer Abd, you first install Abd drivers, then you Will do flashboot flash recovery (search that instruccion in Google , now i don't have a computer ) and the route to img and all ok.

The problem is the rom, must be wrong. I have the twrp ok! But when i try install the rom the twrp show error 7, this is for libra phone (Xiaomi mi4c) but my device is leo (Xiaomi mi note Pro). Someone can correct this rom?

xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V8.0.1.0.LXHCNDG_v8-5.1-1

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424960035

Last edited: