Miui 8 Stable Bersion 8.0.2.0

it is released and i installed it yesterday... it's ok for now..there are no bugs! works fine and smooth, nice new features like second space and dual apps.

yes, have found into download section,,,
STABLE VERSION HM3 8.0.1.0

I have install.
When try install into display view miui italia installation.

Is official final stable version ? Because into en.miui not see this....

Where is the download link for 8.0.2.0

On download section there is only 8.0.1.0 which is gallery isn`t working bug

The 8.0.2.0 is a beta stable. There is a post on section en.miui
The 8.0.1.0 on xiomi i think is a porting not final stable...

Wait development...

The 8.0.2.0 is a beta stable. There is a post on section en.miui
The 8.0.1.0 on xiomi i think is a porting not final stable...

Wait development...
i did try 8.0.1.0 but gallery can't open, so i think they pull out the update 8.0.1.0 and now release 8.0.2.0, but ota update is still for random user who lucky...

i hope xiaomi eu release 8.0.2.0 version, since 8.0.1.0 isn't working as we hope ...

No... Work well all... You need only full wipe...

Make a backup app... Enter in setting... Menu backup and restore... Make a backup (remember that need sdcard installed)

After full wipe and install 8.0.1.0
Work very well

The gallery app is working fine. i don't think you've installed the ROM correctly. and i don't trust this version 8.0.2.0 because it doesn't exists on xiaomi.eu! 8.0.1.0 is working perfect for me (i have the redmi 3 pro)

• Hi All,
I downloaded miui_HM3Global_V8.0.2.0.LAIMIDG_e727dd68b2_5.1.zip from the link given.
now i have redmi 3 pro with miui 7.3.2.0 stable Now How should i update to miui 8 (above build) i tried updating the package its not working. Please be specific and clear steps i m trying this for the first time.

Thanks in Advance.

• Hi All,
I downloaded miui_HM3Global_V8.0.2.0.LAIMIDG_e727dd68b2_5.1.zip from the link given.
now i have redmi 3 pro with miui 7.3.2.0 stable Now How should i update to miui 8 (above build) i tried updating the package its not working. Please be specific and clear steps i m trying this for the first time.

Thanks in Advance.
do you have your bootloader unlocked? do you have TWRP installed on your device? if you have those then you can flash the rom you want

hello guys.. so i have the stable miui 8.0.1.0 for about a week and everything was going fine...until today when the phone started restarting by itself. i didn't event touched the phone and in keeps restarting every 15 minutes. do you guys think it's a hardware problem or a software problem? thanks