Miui 8 Multilanguage

Filipe Alves

Members
Aug 31, 2016
Hello, i had a 7.2.5 version installed and i have downloaded the V8.0.1.0.LAJCNDG. I did wipe dalvik and cache and flash the new version...

Now i can't acess to google store, gps don't works and its in english.

I want to install the multi language version, but the TWRP don't works....

Whats the difference between xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_6.8.25_v8-5.1 and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_V8.0.1.0.LAJCNDG_v8-5.1???

Can you guys help me please?

3.0.2.0 twrp versión for miui 8.
You have to update twrp to 3.0.2.0 version. Versión libra-aqua read sd card.<br />https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&amp;amp;flid=53591<br />Versión 20160612 libra-aqua<br />Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk
I have the last developer rom by xiaomi.eu and i have any problem

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Hello, thanks for the answer. How can i do that??? I have tried with fastboot and it doesn't works... :(

Flash twrp with twrp and choose recovery partition and then reboot recovery then you can do the update

Flash twrp with twrp and choose recovery partition and then reboot recovery then you can do the update

When i try to flash an error appears in MiFlash: the system can't locate the file: 0x80070002: execute flahs_all_excepted_storage.bat

The first twrp, You have to flash by fastboot, but twrp updater, you have flash by twrp

Not, you must turn on the phone in recovery mode, vol + and power on, and within the recovery choose the option to install from .img

you have installed TWRP? You can enter recovery mode? if you have it, then follow the last post to update the TWRP

but if you do not have or have lost to install TWRP by miflash a rom, you have to start again. first and second link. miflash flash test for recovery only old, and then to update do what I put below. if still does not work you have to follow the tutorial unlocked from the start

pero si no lo tienes o has perdido el twrp al instalar por miflash una rom, te toca empezar de nuevo. primer y segundo link. prueba a flashear por miflash solo el recovery antiguo, y luego para actualizarlo haz lo que te pongo más adelante. si sigue sin funcionar tienes que seguir el tutorial de desbloqueo desde el principio.

I guess roms xiaomi.eu