MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is my screenshot from AFH. All files that have <10 downloads can not download from this hosting with error "ooops! Mirror not found". And there is no another hosting with this firmware. We can download weekly releases from ceilogeek or megadysk.pl, but no mirrors for stable release :(
AFH are working on their servers so let's be patient...

f4cc512e4c82e7032b81237c680ae926.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk

I've found 2 issuess on my MI4S with this ROM.
The first is that the smart cover when I activated this on my device it is no longer active after restart the device, and the second is that the audio volume is very low.

Please can you fix this?

Thanks

Last edited:
I just discovered that I cannot play anymore WhatsApp videos. I can play the same video if I copy that in an SD folder. Any advice?

I reverted back to last week's build. Some of the apps were crashing even after reinstalling them and battery lasts somewhat shorter. Also the phone was a bit laggy.

Rn3pro

It doesn't seem to be a great problem, in my opinion..I think you can live along with it.

sent from my Mi5
Apparently, it seems to create a new partition.
SuperSu does not work, you need to download to play store for working.
widgets Google do not work, more big battery drain.
finally Mark location India, but they are in Italy.
it seems to me that this release has many, too many, problems.

Last edited:
Apparently, it seems to create a new partition.
SuperSu does not work, you need to download to play store for working.
widgets Google do not work.
finally Mark location India, but they are in Italy.
it seems to me that this release has many, too many, problems.

1 - it's the same partition. (Plus, ES file explorer has lots of problems. But they are related to the app, not to the ROMs)
2 - I can't see the problem here. If there's something wrong with SuperSu, ask Chainfire.
3 - did you check all permissions? Even if it is like that, you can live with it for a week.
4 - there is no significant downside to this.

sent from my Mi5

I found a rom for Mi4c. Is it valid for both models of mobile, Mi4c and Mi4c primer? Mi4c has 2Gb rom, Mi4c primer has 2Gb rom. Thanks.

So...
This is starting to be frustrating...
Redmi PRO is the device...
It overheats... Battery can make it only with 3.5hrs of SOT... Which is really bad bad bad...

I did a clean install where i wiped everything except system and then installed 6.9.22 via TWRP...
And someone here told me to :
1. Don't start MI Acc...
2. Disable google snycs like google fit and other stuff...

I did everything and i turned off all unnecessary syncs...

Installed only Viber and Facebook...

I tried with WLD and some other Sys monitor (also mentioned here in previous posts)...
I have, maybe 10-15% less triggers of kernel and cpu...
But its still huge problem...

I think i did everything correctly but this must be problem with this ROM...

Thinking of selling my RedmiPRO... :/

Question: just noticed the Locale setting in Advanced Settings. It is currently set at India and the only other option is China. Is there any other locales? Right now the default browser shows me news about India....

Mi4c

Thanks!!!

View attachment 13839
Yeah, I just checked this and I have the same thing. Wonder what the effects are besides news from India. Maybe GPS start in India?

Reactions: sota01
on redmi note 3 kenzo
miui music player can't recognize .m4a files
this happen to me since rom 6.9.9
can someone confirm this?

Hello

I've noticed a few problems with this release on my Mi2S. I'm coming from CM12.1, fastboot flashing MIUI8 Global and then using the updater app to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_MI2_V8.0.1.0.LXACNDG_v8-5.0.zip

This is supposed to be the stable release, right? These are the two issues I have so far:
- Several random reboots throughout the day, but I don't have to enter my SIM's PIN after the phone restarted.
- Gallery app crashes to desktop immediately, not even showing part of the app.
- Google Now launcher being installed, does not show in the list of default launchers, only "System Default".

Are the weekly build rooted by default? I cannot have it rooted due to some banking app that even xposed & rootcloak couldn't handle :/

hi, redmi 3s user here, i've updated to the latest 6.9.22 but i realised that the baseband version is still version 028, i have dl the official miui global 6.9.22 and extracted the file NON-HLOS.bin and flashed it in and the baseband version is now 032. can i just check if when the new xiaomi.eu weekly rom is pushed, does the baseband, firmware or kernel gets updated as well? or have i flashed the xiaomi.eu rom wrongly? can other users of redmi 3s who have flashed the xiaomi.eu 6.9.22 confirm their baseband version? thanks!
Mine is V019... other info same as your screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.