MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Is there a chance to get Google on tap working in future or it's definitively impossible ?

Thanks for the devs. In my Mi5 I've got a little issue with the Google Now launcher. If I hold the button it doesn't work.

Thanks for the devs. In my Mi5 I've got a little issue with the Google Now launcher. If I hold the button it doesn't work.

Really?!

Are you sure you configured correctly as below?:

1. Set Google App as default assist app:

Settings>Installed apps>Defaults>Assis & Voice input> Assist app>Google App

2. Enable Google App in Autostart apps

Settings>Permissions>Autostart>Google App: Enabled

3. Configure Long Press Navigation Button:

Settings>Additional settings>Buttons>[Long press navigation buttons] > choose: Launch Google Now

4. Optional setting in order to use "Now On Tap" instead of "Google Now":

Open Google App>Settings>Now On Tap: Switch to Enabled

I that case if "Now On Tap" does not work on your language then switch back to "Google Now" by disabling "Now On Tap"

Really?!

Settings>Additional settings>Buttons>[Long press navigation buttons] > choose: Launch Google Now

I that case if Now On Tap does not work on your language then switch back to "Google Now" by disabling "Now On Tap"

Hey! You are right!!! Setting Google App as default assist app is the key. I don't know how it was working before.....
Thanks graw2

Really?!

I that case if "Now On Tap" does not work on your language then switch back to "Google Now" by disabling "Now On Tap"
Thanks a lot ! Works in french. Thanks thanks thanks !!!!!

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Really?!

Thanks !!! It's ok on redmi 3s.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3S utilizzando Tapatalk

I have 2 problems:
1. Long press home button, Google Now not work.
2. Panoramic mode look bad.

This issues was in other rom version.
Regards

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Yes, yes, yes! I dont understand. Is it due to memory performance? Any memory opimal needs to be done??

Via Xiaomi Mi5 Karramaba!
On the screen when you disable "miui battery optimisation", two new lines pop ut with location service for Endomondo. Give Endomondo full access, otherwise it will probably loose GPS after a few minutes.

Redmi Note 3 Pro (SD)

On my rom & kernel, I'm 1 day 12 hours of use with 56% battery level.
Xiaomi.eu 6.9.22 - CM-Radon-V2.7

And battery use telling me 1 day 11 hours left.

Good work xiaomi.eu team.

Could somebody please tell me if this rom works with Pokémon go? My son has 6.1.28 beta and he cant Play because It is prerrooted. Thanks a lot.

hello @ingbrzy
redmi 2 prime 8.0.4.0 stable version is out,
http://en.miui.com/thread-366770-1-1.html
222534tc90ltt55bc4qjwl.png
http://bigota.d.miui.com/V8.0.4.0.LHJCNDG/miui_HM2XWCPro_V8.0.4.0.LHJCNDG_c315e49c28_5.1.zip
can you make a HM2XTDPro version too?

I have problems with widgets... I have to remove them and put back... if i turn off the smartphone, do not work again.

Could somebody please tell me if this rom works with Pokémon go? My son has 6.1.28 beta and he cant Play because It is prerrooted. Thanks a lot.
This is not a ROM issue. Pokemon can't be played on roote devices. check changelog pokemon.

I have problems with widgets... I have to remove them and put back... if i turn off the smartphone, do not work again.

Same problem here. Widgets don't work correctly (with Nova Launcher) on newest firmware (6.9.22). 'Power Toggles', for example are working only until first screen turnoff, afterwards they don't toggle anymore... ;-) All ok with previous firmware versions.

Edit: Redmi 3 Pro

The phone is not rooted. Some ROMs are prerooted and the Game thinks that the phone is rooted but It is not true.
If i understand you right, you have global dev version of rom and not this community rom?
Install stable version of eu rom and don't choose or flash supersu in process and you'll have clean rom.
But if you never did it before, you'll need to put some effort and learn what is adb, how to install adb drivers, how to use twrp etc. Also you need to check if your device is unlocked with adb, if not then unlock it officially.
If you'll install version which have Android base version higher then you have current, you'll need to check in process if your device is locked again after flashing so that you don't brick a phone.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I have 2 problems:
1. Long press home button, Google Now not work.
2. Panoramic mode look bad.

This issues was in other rom version.
Regards

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
Read posts few pages before about Google now/ on tap

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.