Proximity Sensor - Screen Turns Off

daitan91

Members
Jun 22, 2016
My phone (Mi2s) turns off the screen when i call, and not turn back on. I read that it is the proximity sensor and I tried to open the phone clean it and reconnect, but it doesn't work. Can I reset the proximity sensor via software? I also read to go in dialer and enter * # * # 64663 # * # *, but doing this on my "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI2_V8.0.1.0.LXACNDG_v8-5.0.zip" rom will appear nothing.

Have you got a mi click(any other thing in your headphone jack) if yes it is the cause of the problem

Broken sensor? Have you tested it?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you for your advice! With Phone Tester I watch that the sensor work, but after that I come near something to the sensor it still stay on "near". If I use a cleaning cloth on it it will go on "far". Can I regulate when something is really near?

Thank you for your advice! With Phone Tester I watch that the sensor work, but after that I come near something to the sensor it still stay on "near". If I use a cleaning cloth on it it will go on "far". Can I regulate when something is really near?

I have this problem for the last 2 years. I installed Sensor Disabler Xposed Module, and now I don't have proximity sensor. I use the Power button before I put this to my ear and everything is easy. I don't need the proximity sensor. If you have the issue of not turning on during the phone call, locate the sensor the press above this. But try the Sensor Disabler. I really don't need the proximity sensor.