[rom | Mod] Smiui.net Rom Kitchen Discussion Thread

You must boot to TWRP .. install and wait for the error .. then get the /tmp/recovery.log .. I think there was an option in TWRP to copy the log to your sdcard and you can access it after next boot.

Ok, when i have time i will try again, and hope to get the log

I have tried flashing 6.9.15 smui on my Mi Max Helium from Twrp.
Error 7. 6.9.8 smui worked before

Attachments

• recovery.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 315
looks like filesystem problems. Do you have the same problem when flashing the xiaomi.eu rom ?
EU ROM no problems. I was able to install SMUI by flashing several times and each time, stop it from rebooting to system and rebooted to recovery only to flash again. It might have something to do with me being locked out of SMUI upon bootup. SMUI won't accept the pattern code I have been using all the time. It probably worked after awhile when the lockout expires. It somehow remembers if I am being ask to login again after let's just say 30 minutes. Even if I erase in TWRP everything: system, data, caches, internal storage then restore my SMUI TWRP backup from USB that I don't know the pattern code anymore. It still remembers that I have been locked out for xxx minutes.

I have huge battery drain and heating on 6.9.8 on Mi3. I think here is problem, what is it?

View attachment 13710

Solved it by disabling wearable service of google play Services. Now there are less wakeups. 10% instead of 50%

Nice for me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-51-48-745_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-51-48-745_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 334
  • Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-51-39-561_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-51-39-561_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 363
  • Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-50-51-409_cn.wq.disableservice.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-50-51-409_cn.wq.disableservice.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 314
  • Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-53-32-123_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-24-11-53-32-123_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 297
Tried today again and again error 7. Full wipe.
i have recovery log, saved as .txt but cant upload, incorrect format?

Mipad2 latte
Hello i was on xiaomi.eu dev miui 7
I have twrp 3.0 installed(mtp support) from 4pda.ru
Installed smiui 6.9.22
In kitchen checked everything enabled but miuibugreport
Infinite bootloop
What am i doing wrong?

After trying 6.9.22 eu miui version i get error symlink, error 7.

Now i tried eu.miui stable V8.0.10..... that boots just fine.
After that i tried 6.9.22 eu miui base again, same issue again.

So its not my phone or something.... with stable its works fine

i'm still getting a lot of FC from dolby audio or something like that in my mi2s (viper and dolby atmos installed); also a lot of FC in Settings

and the noise from the front speaker did not disappeared, i'll try a factory reset and restore the apks from the miui backup option

hi, I have Mipad2 and would like to flash alternative rom. Does the SMIUI rom for Mipad2 already have googleplay store adn does it fix the bootloader error? thanks for who whoever will reply

Reactions: dissidius1
have you guys experienced this with your cooked 6.9.22 ROM?
im having Max.
and whenever i tried to use the camera app on my computer monitor, it hangs while saving the image.
i have tried repeating the process and it does that every time. but when i tried shooting for other subjects, the camera app works.

any one?

Hi, i'm tried two times to flash smiui stable for Mi5, but during the flash TWRP recovery reboot the phone automatically and not finish the flash correctly. The rom boot but i don't have all optimizations and apps of this smiui rom. Why?

Hi, i'm tried two times to flash smiui stable for Mi5, but during the flash TWRP recovery reboot the phone automatically and not finish the flash correctly. The rom boot but i don't have all optimizations and apps of this smiui rom. Why?
it always happens, you just need to flash it again. reboot to twrp and flash it again. this will continue.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

someone else happens that does not work audio settings (FC)?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

hi, I have Mipad2 and would like to flash alternative rom. Does the SMIUI rom for Mipad2 already have googleplay store adn does it fix the bootloader error? thanks for who whoever will reply

Hi mate follow this thread
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/fastboot-rom-with-gapps-root-and-some-other-stuffs.34148/
Than download also latest smiui rom
And extract only bootloader.img and replace it with the one present in the rom you'll download from the thread choose xiaomi.eu 6.9.22
It's loaded with gapps root(used without app) throttle fix (games and multitasking fixes)

Reactions: pollozzo