Unlock Bootloader Problem At 50% | "couldn't Verify"

rui7fcp

Members
Sep 27, 2016
Dear friends,
I've been searching and searching for a solution but any of those I found could solve the problem.
I granted permission to unlock the bootloader but the process keeps stopping at 50% and it says I don't have the same account logged in my phone. But I do have.The only thing I cannot do is 'Enable OEM unlock' because it doens't appear in developer options. I am running Chinese Dev Rom LMY47V.

I've waited some days but it keeps the same.
Can someone help me?
Thank you in advance.

Rui

Dear friends,
I've been searching and searching for a solution but any of those I found could solve the problem.
I granted permission to unlock the bootloader but the process keeps stopping at 50% and it says I don't have the same account logged in my phone. But I do have.The only thing I cannot do is 'Enable OEM unlock' because it doens't appear in developer options. I am running Chinese Dev Rom LMY47V.

I've waited some days but it keeps the same.
Can someone help me?
Thank you in advance.

Rui

Chinese servers are quite slow and under the load, I have waited almost 7 days between receiving unlock code and unlocking my phone (going past that 50%).

Chinese servers are quite slow and under the load, I have waited almost 7 days between receiving unlock code and unlocking my phone (going past that 50%).

You mean that you've waited 7 days after receive the code for asking to unlock or after the sms telling you've been granted for unlock?

I could wait but now I' stuck with a China dev rom where I cannot install google play services.. Do you know how to install them? I've tried 3tutorials with no success.
Thank you in advance.
Rui

Are you positive your bootloader is locked ? I have 2 Mi4c's and neither of them had locked bootloader when I purchased them...this was prior to June 15th.... I don't not have OEM unlock in developer options on either device....you can quickly install CPU-Z to check the bootloader status....

Yes, I've checked with adb :(

You mean that you've waited 7 days after receive the code for asking to unlock or after the sms telling you've been granted for unlock?

I could wait but now I' stuck with a China dev rom where I cannot install google play services.. Do you know how to install them? I've tried 3tutorials with no success.
Thank you in advance.
Rui

Yes, time between receiving code and the moment it appears on their servers takes time....
Go to MIUI store and download google installer and off you go ;)

Yes, time between receiving code and the moment it appears on their servers takes time....
Go to MIUI store and download google installer and off you go ;)

I was able to install through a google installer .apk that I found (it doesn't exist in miui store anymore) :)

However, back to the main problem. I cannot understand why I should wait for their servers to load. After asking to unlock, I've received the code, I've completed the form and waited 4 days for the sms telling me that I was granted to unlock. If they told me that I was granted to unlock, their servers should be updated already :(

I have been able to unlock bootloader by following a XDA Developers guide. As I am not yet allowed to post links, you can search " [Guide] Unlocking the Mi4c Bootloader without verification by Xiaomi" in Mi4c forum in XDA.
Maybe not so clean, but it works (or, al least, worked for me).

Same issue. I used a "xiaomi deep flash cable" to flash my mi4c and a mi5. No unlock needed to do that !

Why not install very old rom and use "fastboot oem unlock" command to unlock? See message #6 for howto.

Hi Pertti. I've tried but MiFlash always returned me "Ping failed" message.
Will try again this weekend but until now I wasn't able to downgrade.

It seems to me that downgrading to a very old ROM is not possible on recent ROM version.