New Mi5 Pro [6.9.22] Widgets Not Functioning

Sixie

Members
Jul 15, 2016
Mi5 Pro [6.9.22] Widgets not Functioning.

Steam Widget can no longer authenticate(No Authenticator Available).
Work Log Widget is unclickable (cant tap it, unresponsive) (until you start the app it self from the normal shortcut/icon, then you can use the widget).
Paypal widget is unclickable (cant tap it, unresponsive) (until you start the app it self (paypal) from the shortcut/icon, then you can use the widget).
SoundHound Widget no longer responding to any tap (cant tap it, unresponsive), even if you start the application.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, cleared their cache, etc removed and put the new widget in place, and all the same.

Clock Widet stays on "Loading Widget" after reboot, only when I start the clock app does the widget loads.
Same goes for Google Play music.

All these issue came up after upgrade from:
6.9.15/19 to 6.9.22

You have awnser yourself...
You need to have the widget app running in background.
So add the widgets apps to autostart

You have awnser yourself...
You need to have the widget app running in background.
So add the widgets apps to autostart

I didnt answer my self, I just explain what I have tried as troubleshoot, and I did mention, "all the same" meaning problem persists and didnt solve it.

another question would be, If i needed to add the widget on the background to keep running &/or autostart.... why was this policy changed? knowing that it would just create conflict with users who have widgets and cba to do more technical stuff just to get it running again.

hence my bug post, as all the widgets have worked fine since MIUI7 until to this current last build... no reason for it to change

I didnt answer my self, I just explain what I have tried as troubleshoot, and I did mention, "all the same" meaning problem persists and didnt solve it.

another question would be, If i needed to add the widget on the background to keep running &/or autostart.... why was this policy changed? knowing that it would just create conflict with users who have widgets and cba to do more technical stuff just to get it running again.

hence my bug post, as all the widgets have worked fine since MIUI7 until to this current last build... no reason for it to change
And I gave you the workaround solution that you arranjed.
But its a known bug and it should be fixed in upcoming releases

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

But its a known bug and it should be fixed in upcoming releases

tbh I only needed to see this :) if its known or not.... knowing its a known bug would get me at ease as I know im not the only one.
So thanks for the response, I appreciate it

tbh I only needed to see this :) if its known or not.... knowing its a known bug would get me at ease as I know im not the only one.
So thanks for the response, I appreciate it
Dont be too happy...
Its a known bug but you know how much time do chineses take to fix bugs right?