Question Redmi Note 3 Kate

Franssen

Members
Sep 7, 2016
Hello ,

Today i recieved my Redmi note 3 pro international model (kate) with a global rom installed .
But there is no Dutch Lang on it , is there a multi lang rom for this model to have this language ?

Also are there any covers ,screenprotectors for this model ?

Thanks

Regards
Tony

Hello ,

Today i recieved my Redmi note 3 pro international model (kate) with a global rom installed .
But there is no Dutch Lang on it , is there a multi lang rom for this model to have this language ?

Thanks

Regards
Tony
No xiaomi.eu roms as of now.
For covers and protectors, all note 3 have same dimensions and cuts so no issues there

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks hope there will be a eu rom.
Cases for the normal one not fitting i ordered a screenprotector and cover but its to small .
The special edition screen is 2mm longer ;(

Special edition : Dimensions: 152.5 × 76 × 8.65 mm
All others : Dimensions: 149.98 × 75.96 × 8.75 mm

Thanks hope there will be a eu rom.
Cases for the normal one not fitting i ordered a screenprotector and cover but its to small .
The special edition screen is 2mm longer ;(

Special edition : Dimensions: 152.5 × 76 × 8.65 mm
All others : Dimensions: 149.98 × 75.96 × 8.75 mm
Wow, thanks for informing, never knew that

Dev says no.

Because Kate does not support chinese ROM.

I'm sure it would be possible. Dev might not want to work on it.

Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition is the only phone from xiaomi without a China version of the ROM ! So please devs... Make an exception ! Make a xiaomi.eu ROM for this one :)

Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition is the only phone from xiaomi without a China version of the ROM ! So please devs... Make an exception ! Make a xiaomi.eu ROM for this one :)
And you were able to unlock bootloader via official unlock tool?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: Stefano131270
Kate can be unlocked officially, I had already done that in July.
In order to unlock Kate officially, Global Developer Rom has to be flashed on the device through EDL mode.
that's the only way back then, I'm not sure if it has changed now.
and then you're required to login to your mi account on your device.
and finally boot into fastboot mode and have the device unlocked by the official tool
simple as that.

In order to unlock Kate officially, Global Developer Rom has to be flashed on the device through EDL mode.

I had to unlock my Kenzo with Global Dev, even though the official instructions say Global Stable works. Doesn't surprise me that other models have the same issue.

Hello ,

Thanks

Regards
Tony
Hello Tony,
I have 2 kate phone for about 40 days. I purchased the cover for Kenzo: brand Tinxi on Amazon
Regards
Mauro

Kate can be unlocked officially, I had already done that in July.
that's the only way back then, I'm not sure if it has changed now.
and then you're required to login to your mi account on your device.
and finally boot into fastboot mode and have the device unlocked by the official tool
simple as that.

So you are saying I have to flash Global ROM trough a certain mode, even though I am already using latest Global ROM, in order for the official unlock to work?!

Flash Global Developer ROM (Fastboot version), then run the unlocker. The stable is supposed to work, but seems to fail for many people.

So you are saying I have to flash Global ROM trough a certain mode, even though I am already using latest Global ROM, in order for the official unlock to work?!
No.
I personally tried China Stable, China Dev, Global Stable and Global Dev all four ROMs and phone officially unlocked in all.
No worries there

No.
I personally tried China Stable, China Dev, Global Stable and Global Dev all four ROMs and phone officially unlocked in all.
No worries there

China Stable and China Dev for KATE ? I don't think so.....
For about two weeks I tried official unlocking with Global Stable and Global Dev. It does not work. Tried it on different Laptops / PCs - no chance to unlock KATE on official way (unlock tool always stops on 50%). The only way to unlock was the "not official" way - for me it worked, and I think it is the only solution at the moment.

China Stable and China Dev for KATE ? I don't think so.....
For about two weeks I tried official unlocking with Global Stable and Global Dev. It does not work. Tried it on different Laptops / PCs - no chance to unlock KATE on official way (unlock tool always stops on 50%). The only way to unlock was the "not official" way - for me it worked, and I think it is the only solution at the moment.
Ah, my bad. i meant kenzo.
No china for Kate

nope.. until no official unlocking method...
i just unlocked bootloader with official miunlock tool, miui global dev 6.10.13, device find option turned off in miuiaccount and i added account of MI in programmers options (unlock section)

Reactions: jc rey
i just unlocked bootloader with official miunlock tool, miui global dev 6.10.13, device find option turned off in miuiaccount and i added account of MI in programmers options (unlock section)
How do you unlock??? I don't undetstand. Please, write it little more specific.

Odoslané z Elephone p6000 pomocou Tapatalku