MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In mi4c the alarm dont sound! People of telegram group say the same. Only vibrate, but not sound...

Anyone can help us?

In mi4c the alarm dont sound! People of telegram group say the same. Only vibrate, but not sound...

Anyone can help us?

I noticed it this morning,but I thought it was a fault of mine! Good to know. I just notice that the sound is OK for the alarm that was set on in a previous version (I have a recurrent alarm always set at the same time).

I noticed it this morning,but I thought it was a fault of mine! Good to know. I just notice that the sound is OK for the alarm that was set on in a previous version (I have a recurrent alarm always set at the same time).

Yes friend, I was late for work today because It did not ring.

I hope it fixed soon, thx team!

Reactions: Siggei
Anyone Can help me please?
Disable unnecessary Google sync services which you dont use under Google account in miui settings.
Also in miui settings go to backup settings, find Google automatic backup and restore and disable it for now.
Next go to google settings(its icon on main launcher screen), go to location, disable location for now. Delete location history.
Go to Google Playstore search for Google play service, check if there is maybe update.
If this didn't help then try to clear data on google play service(find from miui settings, installed applications) and reboot.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
You should read things before asking non-sense...
Regarding your friend's version ( if in MM or KK ) he should do things before installing latest dev release for Mi4
Sorry... Didn't see the information...

And I'm learning also.

He has this rom...

fc9cca14ce864be9646a274b7a583927.jpg

So. What's the best procedure?

Should him do a clean install?

hii. i want to flash my new mi4C for the first time. with MIUI8 (now its miui7)
1. i see that if i boot up with Volume up pressd. i see a black screen telling me to connect the cable. ( i guess the bootloader is locked. am i right?)
2. i see that first steps for flashink is to have TWRP. so i want to install it on my phone.
is there i guide how to do that?

i downloaded TWRP libra (i guess its for mi4c) now what?

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Is there a way to set a specific ringtone to a group of contacts, for example Family group ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yup. that screen means bootloader is locked and that's stock locked recovery.

First unlock the bootloader then flash twrp and you are good to go.

hii. i want to flash my new mi4C for the first time. with MIUI8 (now its miui7)
1. i see that if i boot up with Volume up pressd. i see a black screen telling me to connect the cable. ( i guess the bootloader is locked. am i right?)
2. i see that first steps for flashink is to have TWRP. so i want to install it on my phone.
is there i guide how to do that?

i downloaded TWRP libra (i guess its for mi4c) now what?

Hi everyone. Is there a way to set a specific ringtone to a group of contacts, for example Family group ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I am not sure, but you can assign ringtone to individual contact

Yup. that screen means bootloader is locked and that's stock locked recovery.

First unlock the bootloader then flash twrp and you are good to go.

i asked to unlock my device. i understand iw till take up to 10 days?
isn't there any faster way...
now to ask xiaomi to do that?

and is there a guide how to flash twrp?

When i am in the middle of a call and somebody else calls me the microphone goes nuts and the person i am speaking to, can't hear me.

Same thing happens when somebody calls me right after phone turning ON. Caller can't hear me and i have to put PIN.

This is really bad and needs fixing.

Last edited:
In Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) the camera is very very poor quality in this update, my wife have Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) with Android 5 and she has more notable quality than i in Android 6 in Kenzo, when the camera quality fix in Android 6 for Kenzo?

Status
Not open for further replies.