Slow Mobile Internet On Redmi Note 3 Pro

Walker24

Members
Aug 1, 2016
Hello,

I've bought the 2GB Snapgradon version a month ago, and am enjoying it for the most part, except for the extremely slow mobile internet. It does not seem to be a carrier problem, as the same sim works fine in another phone (HTC One M7). It doesn't seem to be a coverage problem, as i receive nearly full coverage. I'm having this issue on H, H+, 4G, doesn't matter. The strange thing is, some apps have no problems (eg. Facebook) whereas other apps time out their connection.
I've tried the lastest xiaomi.eu stables (Miui 7 and Miui 8) and flashed the latest xiaomi.eu weekly (with usual cache wipes), result stays the same. Anyone having the same problem?

Kr,

Walker24

maybe you can change prefered network ...
b5fcfd54ce973a8f38226316dd1bbfe0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I've bought the 2GB Snapgradon version a month ago, and am enjoying it for the most part, except for the extremely slow mobile internet. It does not seem to be a carrier problem, as the same sim works fine in another phone (HTC One M7). It doesn't seem to be a coverage problem, as i receive nearly full coverage. I'm having this issue on H, H+, 4G, doesn't matter. The strange thing is, some apps have no problems (eg. Facebook) whereas other apps time out their connection.
I've tried the lastest xiaomi.eu stables (Miui 7 and Miui 8) and flashed the latest xiaomi.eu weekly (with usual cache wipes), result stays the same. Anyone having the same problem?

Kr,

Walker24
Unfortunately this is one "feature" of MIUI bloatware.
Do you have battery saver on?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk