Rom With Boot Loader Lock

paspitas

Members
Sep 27, 2016
Hello, Is there any ROM for redmi 3 pro with bootdoader lock?? Obviously a ROM from xiaomi.eu

Sorry for my bad english

no...you need to have the bootloader unlocked and twrp recovery for an EU ROM. if you want you can install an official global rom with the bootloader locked...and it's ok.

no...you need to have the bootloader unlocked and twrp recovery for an EU ROM. if you want you can install an official global rom with the bootloader locked...and it's ok.
How to install official global rom with the bootloader locked?please,i tried to download rom on my phone and update from package-no luck?tnx

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

you need to download the rom from official site. after that you need to install on your pc MiFlash, and enter on the download mode on your phone and then flash via miflash. you can search on youtube the exact way to do it.. it is not that hard. goodluck

you need to download the rom from official site. after that you need to install on your pc MiFlash, and enter on the download mode on your phone and then flash via miflash. you can search on youtube the exact way to do it.. it is not that hard. goodluck
Ok i will look on youtube,please just tell me:
1. how to enter download mode on phone?
2.when i manage to put global rom will i get updates OTA?
3.will i lost apps settings and stuff after putting global rom, if yes can I restore backup, if yes how - from phone or can i save backup from phone on computer and after putting global rom paste backup into miui/backup /all backup?

many thanks!!

-download mode: you press volume up key(+volume) and power key at the same time for 5-10 seconds and when a menu appears you press download
-yes, with a global official rom you get OTA updates
-when you flash a global rom it is indicated to flash all data ...so all your settings will be lost

-download mode: you press volume up key(+volume) and power key at the same time for 5-10 seconds and when a menu appears you press download
-when you flash a global rom it is indicated to flash all data ...so all your settings will be lost
thank you very much for your help, i think I will try that these days, best regrads

one question please-should i download normal rom official or fastboot rom?

Thank you. In your opinion , which rom is better, official vs eu.