MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in Mi Pad 2, for that search on notification panel wont access to google drive, it finds files but when you try click it it says its not found :D

I really can not believe that everyone is happy with their alarm working in silent mode (thing that should have been working by default) when there are other huge problems going one with different phones...

Much phones have problem with draining battery, random reset and call quality...

I think that some major problems should be priority in solving...
Should be... But it's not up to eu devs its issue introduced by official xiaomi developers, they have messed up priorities Imho.. Chinese market is matured and overcrowded, so they focus now to India and they put more effort on getting new models for it and less on fixing issues on allready introduced models.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Should be... But it's not up to eu devs its issue introduced by official xiaomi developers, they have messed up priorities Imho.. Chinese market is matured and overcrowded, so they focus now to India and they put more effort on getting new models for it and less on fixing issues on allready introduced models.

I agree... EU devs are doing great job...
But i think every model should have some full working ROMs...
MIUI 7 was working great on almost every device...
Now, with MIUI 8 everything is going in wrong way... Correcting some "must work" options in our phones...

Reactions: Andrea @xe
Now, with MIUI 8 everything is going in wrong way... Correcting some "must work" options in our phones...
Even if it's an opinion of some members here, ingbrzy already told us to move forward. No more Miui 7 rom to be developed by xiaomi.eu.

Hello,
Is Mi Note Pro China Stable ROM V8.0.2.0.LXHCNDG going to be released on xioami.eu?
Thank you!

both the ROM weekly 6.9.22 as with the latter 6.9.28 when I try entering Explorer files miui in protected files, asks me pattern unlock instead of fingerprint, which is what I had set. I don't give the option

Same problem here. App Lock is not working with fingerprint unless screen lock is enabled too.
Also, I still have the same problem with my brightness bar since last weekly ROM. It's being set to 0 (but the brightness is fine, just a visual bug).

MDjrak6.png

Hi guys. I have a problem. I'm using a Redmi Note Pro 3 (Kenzo) updating the latest MIUI 8 in the MIUI Updater. Everything was fine and the phone is rebooting. Than the TWRP is opening and that's it. How can I UPDATE the latest rom with the official updater? My phone is unlocked, rooted and stuff btw. But untill TWRP is still on the phone the updateer isn't working.

Please help! Thanks guys!

p.s.: Sorry my bad english, I'm Hungarian. :)

It's not easy tasks, have feeling that it will be new trend from xiaomi. When they fix 1 issue, they will introduce 2 new. If there wouldn't be this devs community it will be broken rom for alot of devices.
I'm sticking atm to last stable miui 7, finally set up to perfection with custom kernel, tweaking script and debloated fully.
When xiaomi stop chasing India market I'll maybe move to miui 8.

Haha funny I read every pages in your quote I don't see a straight forward answer to my simple questions of how to disable Google now.
He pointed you to a post where you have quoted another link with simple guide how to move from Google now to google on tap.
What exactly you wish to do?

I've downloaded this rom on a mi4 kitkat.

Installed twrp, formated the phone... Then I'm getting error 7 on twrp.

Can anyone help me.

"Smart Cover" bug, fixed... thanks!!

Just a little bug, it's no a very bug (in Mi4c phone):
In the notifications menu, the "Rotation" button works in reverse.
When rotation is enabled in setting menù, it is turned off.
When disabled, it is on.

thank for all!!

You mean in English or another language? If another language it's probably not translated right. Officially it is 'lock rotation' so when it's on its locked and when it's off its not locked so screen can turn.

I've downloaded this rom on a mi4 kitkat.

Installed twrp, formated the phone... Then I'm getting error 7 on twrp.

Can anyone help me.
Which rom version you had before, if you had lolipop or higher version you can't just downgrade to kitkat.
You'll need to flash first global official kitkat rom through fastboot, then check bootloader so that you don't have relocked after flashing. After that install correct twrp for your device which is also fir kitkat then you can finally install kitkat eu rom.
Ofcourse always have officially unlocked bootloader or you have chance to brick your phone.
If you have allready kitkat rom or you wanna install newer upgraded version of rom(lolipop etc), first check if you have unlocked bootloader then check if you have right twrp version.
Also follows guides from first post if you have "special needs" device.

Merged the partition?

Which rom version you had before, if you had lolipop or higher version you can't just downgrade to kitkat.
You'll need to flash first global official kitkat rom through fastboot, then check bootloader so that you don't have relocked after flashing. After that install correct twrp for your device which is also fir kitkat then you can finally install kitkat eu rom.
Ofcourse always have officially unlocked bootloader or you have chance to brick your phone.

I had this rom

c3ef096dd598acf1fdc858de3a5b87ab.jpg

Just have installed twrp and then formated then have flash this rom.

I'm a little nervous... I'm sorry if I ask to help more time.

He pointed you to a post where you have quoted another link with simple guide how to move from Google now to google on tap.
What exactly you wish to do?

Just try to do it in reverse order, turn off voice assist by Google app. It's solved my problem after reboot (then you need to do steps form1... To last)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: severica25
Status
Not open for further replies.