Which Miui 7 Version Supports German Language?

schallmau3r

Members
Jul 24, 2016
Im running MIUI 7.5.1 .0 MXDMIDE on my Mi4.

That version doesn't support german language, so i have 2 Questions:

Which MIUI 7 Version supports german language? And how can i switch to it?

Thank you!

The next miui 8 globle stable should get German.
In Global dev rom is german.
I use on my mi4 now smiui it's perfect.

Mit der Veröffentlichung von der miui 8 stable bekommt multirom.me auch deutsch in der stable

Which version of that list exactly? And can i use the xiaomi flash tool to install it (with fastboot)?
I really need some help here please =/

Last edited:
I don't now the model of your phohe. This roms a for TWRP, see films about flashing whith TWRP in Internet. You are from a Great Germany, this problem is nothing for you)). You must be unlocked to write TWRP to phone in fastboot mode.

Last edited:
I'm using MIUI 6.6.16 on my OnePlus ONE, and I can see some options for Deutsch, so I'd say, basically it's available in every single version of MIUI.
946041265c2dd23b88abbe11ccca3666.jpg

通过我的 A0001 上的 Tapatalk发言

Hello friends based on carried by weritos the (pda4ru) I'm creating a custom rom miuiv5 for lg p715 / 716 I affectionately call jng-90 (because it is fast accurate and runs a lot) better than cm11 and CM13 for the same device, and even better than the fat kat kit that LG put as stock rom .. experience .. will not regret it. I put together the gaps for her .. but as I am still developing, urgently need a way to swap the orange color (for blue) and gray to black, change the droid sans for comforta, and also apks work some only got to work on own rom (pre-installed) but I need a player of video and audio and a browser (preferably of uc.mini) can anyone help me?

l