Let Me Check If I Understand Right

Hi ALL

i Got a Xiaomi Mi5S PLUS 6GB/128GB from Aliexpress, DHL in 3days with no custom taxes..
Already Flashed with Xiaomi.eu lastest dev rom , Bootloader unlocked..TWRP installed .

The phone with SuperSU + Xposed Framework and above all the xMIUI module just make this phone orgasmic.

Reactions: Badrsj
Hi ALL

i Got a Xiaomi Mi5S PLUS 6GB/128GB from Aliexpress, DHL in 3days with no custom taxes..
Already Flashed with Xiaomi.eu lastest dev rom , Bootloader unlocked..TWRP installed .

The phone with SuperSU + Xposed Framework and above all the xMIUI module just make this phone orgasmic.
Does the plus have ultra sonic finger scanner?
Thanks

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

just received the mi5s and there is a big problem, already noticed from all youtube review: THE unlock touch sensor really doesn't work as well...a big problem, do you think they will fix it with some new rom?
Don't have any problem with it, it works fine

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5s met Tapatalk

I also do not have any problem with the fingerprint sensor on my MI5S. I did make the experience that I must "train" it well first. It is very important to move the finger slightly between every vibration so that all angles of the finger are being read.

I think that also covering the whole area with the finger helps.
IMHO also us as users need some training.
Once you start using it and getting feedback you'll learn how to properly put the finger over the sensor. If it doesn't work too ofter remove the save fingerprint and start with a new one.
After some (few) frustration now I can unlock it easily with three different fingers.