How To Flash/wipe My Redmi Pro?

AznAssassin

Members
Oct 16, 2016
Hi, Basically I need to know how I can wipe and re-flash Official China stable ROM in my redmi pro.

I have been looking everywhere and not much information helped.

Using:
Windows 7 x64 PC

Xiaomi Redmi Pro (Mediatek Processor)

Xiaomi PC Suite still doesnt work. It says ''update your phone to use PC suite'', when I already have the latest updates. I hear its been un-usable for marshmallow users for over 6 months...pretty shocked why Xiaomi hasnt fixed it.

I have tried Xiaomi Flash Tool using fastboot method to flash the Rom. all drivers were installed properly. But I am not seeing the Qualcomm driver when connecting via fastboot:
5eu5cm.png

Anyhow I try to flash it with Xiaomi Flash Tool but it simply does nothing to the phone even though it displays a "success" message and does this with 1 second.
ac5ste.png

I have tried the Comprehensive guide to flashing Redmi Pro. But I get this error:
2mche1y.png

15r0d8x.png

No clue in what that means..

In the end. I need help on this.

Much appreciated.

Hi, Basically I need to know how I can wipe and re-flash Official China stable ROM in my redmi pro.

I have been looking everywhere and not much information helped.

Using:
Windows 7 x64 PC
Xiaomi Redmi Pro (Mediatek Processor)

Xiaomi PC Suite still doesnt work. It says ''update your phone to use PC suite'', when I already have the latest updates. I hear its been un-usable for marshmallow users for over 6 months...pretty shocked why Xiaomi hasnt fixed it.

I have tried Xiaomi Flash Tool using fastboot method to flash the Rom. all drivers were installed properly. But I am not seeing the Qualcomm driver when connecting via fastboot:
5eu5cm.png

Anyhow I try to flash it with Xiaomi Flash Tool but it simply does nothing to the phone even though it displays a "success" message and does this with 1 second.
ac5ste.png

I have tried the Comprehensive guide to flashing Redmi Pro. But I get this error:
2mche1y.png

15r0d8x.png

No clue in what that means..

In the end. I need help on this.

Much appreciated.

Try this way:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-pro/how-to/how-to-beginner-how-to-twrp-global-rom-t3458124

It works on mine perfect.