Xiaomi Security App For Miui 8

MeSaNei

Members
Jul 22, 2016
Hello!

I'm using xiaomieu ROM for my MI4s for several months and yesterday I managed to flash 6.9.1 to my newly arrived MIPAD2. In comparison to my MI4s with 7.5.2 stable it lacks some useful apps like:

1. Security center (with cleaner, app permission manager and so on)
2. Themes
and maybe others

So how to get them or should I wait for a stable rom and it will be included there?

Thank you!

Hello!

I'm using xiaomieu ROM for my MI4s for several months and yesterday I managed to flash 6.9.1 to my newly arrived MIPAD2. In comparison to my MI4s with 7.5.2 stable it lacks some useful apps like:

1. Security center (with cleaner, app permission manager and so on)
2. Themes
and maybe others

So how to get them or should I wait for a stable rom and it will be included there?

Thank you!

Check the en.miui forum, under MiPAD 2 , Tools, Tips & Tutorials you will find the security app.

Check the en.miui forum, under MiPAD 2 , Tools, Tips & Tutorials you will find the security app.

I have tried the security app that I found from that forum and it was very buggy. It is an old version that crashes and dont work properly.
Anybody know if there is some other way to get the security app on Mi Pad 2, or recommendation for other apps that have the same functions?

I want to use especially the battery saver functions, scheduling power saving modes (sleep/hibernation) and scheduling turning the unit on and off.

I don't understand why the didn't include the security app on Mi Pad 2.
Any help appreciated