Redmi 2 Pro Wt86047 Headset Issue With Lollipop

Velociraptor68

Members
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys, since I have installed lollipop kernel rom from HM2014813 to Wt86047 there are some issues with Piston 3 or Hybrid headest. The volume and stop buttons repeat the command and I can't change or stop the song. No problem with kit kat 4.4.4.
May you fix this bug?
Thanks

Hello! Which ROM do you use? I have Hybrid head set too. The keys are not working correct on Miui 7.5.X.0 and Miui 8.0.2.0 and are correct on Miui 7.3.4.0. Last one has problem with Google Services which is solved.

Sorry for my English

Last edited:
Hi, I have Miui 8.1 by Xiaomi.eu 6.9.8, the last weekly Rom kernel 5.1.1-

From 7.5.1 stable we got a Lollipop 5.1.1 kernel and headset bug.
No problem on the last weekly or stable rom based on Kit Kat.

Last edited:
No fix headset bug with Miui 8.1 by xiaomi.eu 6.9.29
I try with system music player same button issue, but It works with google music player.

Nothing, bug comes back again and I don't know why!
Just installed rom works fine and now have the same headset issue.
:(

Last edited:
Nothing, bug comes back again and I don't know why!
Just installed rom works fine and now have the same headset issue.
:(
Hello! I have not tried (no time), but disappointed by xiaomi. Thank for feedback! I'm still use stable V7.3.4.0

Good luck next time! :D

Installed 6.10.27 rom... bug fixed at the moment... I hope now is for real. I will test hard this rom...

Nothing, headset buttons bug comes back after Google now or Miui music player start. :(
I try to unistall Google services, anyway I can't control the music player... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: krsv80
hi guys, i have the same problem with my redmi 3 pro, the rom is a xiaomi.eu, miui8 version 6.12.1, android 5.1.1, kernel 3.10.49-perf-g85b8cc3... someone solved the problem?