Mi Home - The Ultimate Setup!

Check out my thread over here..

Mi Home - The Ultimate Setup
http://en.miui.com/thread-374183-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Be grateful for everyone's help and support on this project :)

Thanks,

Mark
I have only one word at the moment. OMG! :D

I want a setup like that too.
Is there a way for you to give us a simple product list you have used? :)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I have only one word at the moment. OMG! :D

I want a setup like that too.
Is there a way for you to give us a simple product list you have used? :)

Thank you :D -- If you check the thread over on en.miui.com it has a list of all devices in my network :)

Basically every Mi Home product except for the Washing machine made by Mini J ;-)

Reactions: dogiex
Thank you :D -- If you check the thread over on en.miui.com it has a list of all devices in my network :)

Basically every Mi Home product except for the Washing machine made by Mini J ;-)
Oh Yeah true. How stupid of me. :)

Where would you recommend to buy those Aqara switches?

I tried to search from AliExpress with no luck. :(

Lähetetty minun MI 3W laitteesta Tapatalkilla

i know then tell who can

help me i am new user not have idea
Search in en.miui.com forums how to install twrp and google it. After twrp install eu rom with it.

How do those Xiaomi Yeelight LED bulbs work? I can't seem to find whether or not they require any special hardware or if they can just connect to an existing WiFi network?

How do those Xiaomi Yeelight LED bulbs work? I can't seem to find whether or not they require any special hardware or if they can just connect to an existing WiFi network?
They connect to wifi directly

They connect to wifi directly

Is it the same for all Mi home gear? I read that you can use a sensor to automatically turn on the lights and so on. Also: has the setup recently changed? All the unboxing videos I can find include a USB stick that you have to plug into a Mi router.

Last edited:
Is it the same for all Mi home gear? I read that you can use a sensor to automatically turn on the lights and so on. Also: has the setup recently changed? All the unboxing videos I can find include a USB stick that you have to plug into a Mi router.
Others connect through a gateway which is connected to wifi.

@MarkHUK you have the smart light switches that are square on the back?
What kind of light switches did you have previously? And what kind of "hole" do you have inside your wall for the switches?
We have round back here in Finland and I can't fit the Aqara switches inside since the back of the device is square.

@MarkHUK you have the smart light switches that are square on the back?
What kind of light switches did you have previously? And what kind of "hole" do you have inside your wall for the switches?
We have round back here in Finland and I can't fit the Aqara switches inside since the back of the device is square.
Square configuration for the Aqara yes... Maybe you can retro fit them?