Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 210 84.3%
  • NO

Votes: 39 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work, this rom is working perfectly on Mi5S Plus ! Someone know how we can replace the stock emojis by the iOS one, it's the only thing I don't like in MIUI, I tried emoji switcher but I want to replace them once, not every times I restart the phone... Any ideas please ?
no problem with reboot once i replace the emoji until updating new ROM emoji back to default.

You can chooese it when you first do a clean install. Otherwise it's here (all languages are btw):
- settings -> extra/additional settings -> languages & input

I have mine on Dutch as well. Enjoy your device on the .eu rom! :)

Nope there is No Dutch. How can i see of thuis is the Chinese or the Global one?

Nope there is No Dutch. How can i see of thuis is the Chinese or the Global one?

This ROM is based on the Chinese version but as you can read in the first post it contains multiple languages, as Dutch. First things first:
- You know this is not the official MIUI forum, right? (happens sometimes ;) )
- Did you already flash the EU Rom from this site?

Make sure you flash the ROM from this site first. It is absolutely worth it. Read the first for instructions.

@ingbrzy: Error while installing on Mi Max with official TWRP, starting from official china dev rom:

Code:
Installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX_6.10.20_v8-6.0.zip'
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip contains SELinux file_contexts file in its root. Extracting to /file_contexts
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
Updating package '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX_6.10.20_v8-6.0.zip' ...
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for CST6CDT,M3.2.0,M11.1.0!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
Starting updater on Sat Oct 22 11:11:32 2016
============= emmc ===============
name: 032G34
manfid: 0x000011
date: 03/2000
cid: 11010030333247333400557bacd13300
csd: d02700328f5903ffffffffe786400000
oemid: 0x0100
erase_size: 4194304
preferred_erase_size: 4194304
stat:      299     2307     7669      690     2481       81  2425938   596410        0     8050   597100

============= prop ===============
ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/omni_hydrogen/hydrogen:6.0.1/MOB30J/1:eng/test-keys
ro.build.version.release=6.0.1
ro.build.version.incremental=1
ro.build.product=hydrogen
ro.product.device=hydrogen
ro.product.mod_device=unknown
ro.miui.ui.version.name=unknown

replace /file_contexts with file_contexts in package: No such file or directory
Target: Xiaomi/hydrogen/hydrogen:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.10.20:user/release-keys
MountFn took 00s.
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.immomo.momo.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.immomo.momo/recommended-3rd-com.immomo.momo.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.juanpi.ui.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.juanpi.ui/recommended-3rd-com.juanpi.ui.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.qiyi.video.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.qzone.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.sina.weibo.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.sina.weibo/recommended-3rd-com.sina.weibo.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.tencent.qqmusic.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.tencent.qqmusic/recommended-3rd-com.tencent.qqmusic.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.tuniu.app.ui.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-com.tuniu.app.ui/recommended-3rd-com.tuniu.app.ui.apk' doesn't exist
'/cust/app/customized/recommended-3rd-tv.danmaku.bili.apk' doesn't exist
delete '/cust' error: 'Device or resource busy'
minzip: zlib inflate call failed (zerr=-3)
minzip: Can't extract entry to file.
minzip: Error extracting "/cust/app/customized/partner-XMRemoteController/partner-XMRemoteController.apk"
minzip: Extracted 1 file(s)
package_extract_dir took 01s.
script aborted: Failed to extract dir from "cust" to "/cust".
Failed to extract dir from "cust" to "/cust".

I installed SuperSU but when I check with root checker It says root is not installed properly. Is there any advice?

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Redmi 3s prime no going into deep sleep with this ROM, apart from that all good so far.

Thanks for your work!
After reflashing this weeks rom the problem is solved and my redmi 3s is sleeping like a baby!

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I flashed the zip file on twerp, 2.76

I did It wrong, sorry. I was trying to install It vía updater app, now I have installed It properly vía twrp recovery. Sorry and thank you

For me 3d Touch works as far as I tested it.

I also have a MI5S (128gb) and had problems with batterylife in last weeks release, I noticed that my phone was always losing "connection" to my service provider with LTE and didn't switch automatically to 3G when a connection problem occured.
Now I'm on the current release and forced to 3G (right now it doesn't really matter to me as I have WLAN anyway) and right now the battery time seems to be fine.

I guess the reconnecting (when it happened it happened about every five seconds for a time until I was having WLAN again) pushed the CPU-time of the androidsystem and sucked up the battery. I will test if switching back to LTE drains the battery again or the battery problem was fixed for me with the current release.

EDIT:
I just "found" the VoLTE option in the settings. I don't think my provider has that, so maybe that was the problem for my LTE problem, have to test it, as I don't have a clue how this setting affects someone with no VoLTE.
Without volte enabled and on prefer 3g my phone gets almoust double battery life. Also no calls dropped during call. But this matters only at home where i have poor 4g/lte.

Just bought a brand new Mi4c 32gb. But the internal memory shows only 8gb.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Last edited:
Does anyone else have Google play services crashing from time to time. I have a mi 5 128GB, this started since the last two Google play services updates and the last two new roms.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have Google play services crashing from time to time. I have a mi 5 128GB, this started since the last two Google play services updates and the last two new roms.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Try to clear data of Google play service, remove Google account. Reboot, then again make your account back.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KristofP
Every time I access the Settings on my Mipad, if I click on the Return button, the Settings will FC. Anyone encounters the same issue on Mipad? Hereby the logcat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-22-23-08-50-402_com.anrapps.ultimatelogcat.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-22-23-08-50-402_com.anrapps.ultimatelogcat.png
    376 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
I flashed the zip file on twerp, 2.76

Try to flash newer twrp version, then reboot again into twrp and flash again supersu. If after you don't have pre-installed supersu, go to Google Playstore and install supersu from it. Go to supersu and download binaries. Reboot phone.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Battery is draining in Redmi 3s 8.0.10 eu stable in standby mode(at night). not just this version, I have been facing this problem for months. Any solution? any way limit my CPU core?

Status
Not open for further replies.