Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 210 84.3%
  • NO

Votes: 39 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Is there any way to use this code to wake up finger print. When i try to do it for xiaomi.eu dev 6.10.20 weekly rom, no success. Can you help me.

I tried in the global stable ones and it works like a charm! I hope it gets fixed cause fingerprint to wake is an awesome feature!

My device is Xiaomi Mi5 Pro
/sys/devices/soc/soc:fpc_fpc1020/enable_wakeup to 1

Hi!

There is still no stable rom for REDMI 2 WCDMA (1GB model) - HM2014811 - Android 4.4.
Chinese stable rom is available for weeks now.
Are there any plans to have multilang version on xiaomi.eu?

Thanks.

Depuis que j'ai installé cette mise à jour, je passe mes journée a désactiver l’assistant tactille qui n'arrete pas de se mettre en service tout seul...... Une vrai poisse.................................
Redmi note 3 pro "KENZO"

How is your battery life on Mi5? Screen on time? Can you send me some pictures maybe?
2bd1a5bba46329dae926b877c9cdcc94.jpg

e6e4901a74cba7ed73452f12e58f0d4f.jpg

Here my battery life mi5 with 6.10.20

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

RN2, looks fine except bluetooth headset(using Sony sbh52). I can't listen to music, signal getting lost for a few milliseconds randomly. I think it is a bluetooth problem. In 6.9.8 ok.

About battery drain, unfortunately that is expected. As android development progress there is bigger chance that will be more heavier with features so it will drain more battery especially with miui as aditional layer over android. Optimization have own limits it can only balance between performance and battery. Only true solution is buying newer and better phones. Or more limiting own usage of features in daily use.
Im user of redmi 2 lte phone, so atm using miui 7 because of that. Phone is great but it's have own limits.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Yes of course its normal anyway I found that lastly weekly are getting worse about optimization. More bugs, and more problems. I noticed that phone lags a lot more compared to the past. Battery is the last problem.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: severica25
hi. on Redmi 3 pro battery life is definitly better then in last weeks release.
Wifi seems to be instable though. speed drops to 0 randomly. anyone else experiencing that?Screenshot_2016-10-25-19-06-23-150_com.miui.securitycenter.png

wondering if anyone has been plagued by wakelock "msm_otg" ?
been getting that lately from last week's build

-Kenzo User

With mi4c battery drain is worse since 6.9.15, for me, the best with battery life so far.

Would it be possible to add a little feature? I would like to have a locked folder. I think it could be turned on by clicking on a small padlock icon next to name of this folder (like on the picture, look at orange dot).
To get in I should know a password/pin/pattern or use fingerprint. Just like we can lock an app.

Attachments

• IMG_20161025_224945.jpg
    IMG_20161025_224945.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 410
Is there anyway to use 6.10.20's remote control app in stable EU version. Though they have the same version number the one in stable version has not digital satellite receiver function.

Will be any fix to see WhatsApp message preview by single finger swipe? In weekly or stable?

My Mi5s review on this week release:
- battery gets me through the day and in the end with 20% left, 6-7h screen on time with amplify, greenify and miui battery saving options
- GPS good
- sound can be improved
- what was weird when i enable vibration mode only, the ringtone plays as well along vibration
- LTE works well but as i can see it misses Band 20 don't know if it is software or hardware can't tell
- Snappy performance i could call this release stable only if Camera wasn't so messed up
in bright light it produces good pictures, but when it comes to slightly dim situation it's like a little kid given nuclear codes
- free ram 1.8gb minimum - maximum 2.5gb

My Mi5s review on this week release:
- battery gets me through the day and in the end with 20% left, 6-7h screen on time with amplify, greenify and miui battery saving options
- GPS good
- sound can be improved
- what was weird when i enable vibration mode only, the ringtone plays as well along vibration
- LTE works well but as i can see it misses Band 20 don't know if it is software or hardware can't tell
- Snappy performance i could call this release stable only if Camera wasn't so messed up
in bright light it produces good pictures, but when it comes to slightly dim situation it's like a little kid given nuclear codes
- free ram 1.8gb minimum - maximum 2.5gb

The missing band 20 is hardware :)

In my Mi5s Plus I think it's an old rom and not the new 6.10.20.
The screenshot does not work with the three fingers (introduced with the 6.8.11 / 12)
Not working the Swipe down for toggles (introduced with 6.9.22)
In the stock browser in the search bar does not work the space key between a word and the other (it was an old bug)

In my Mi5s Plus I think it's an old rom and not the new 6.10.20.
The screenshot does not work with the three fingers (introduced with the 6.8.11 / 12)
Not working the Swipe down for toggles (introduced with 6.9.22)
In the stock browser in the search bar does not work the space key between a word and the other (it was an old bug)
No new features in MI5S/Plus yet.. they focus on stability and performance first..

Reactions: AleBerlo
How can I upgrade using TWRP from 7.5.1.0 LAICNDE on my RM3PRO to EU 6.10.20 without having to wipe everything and starting over. Thanks

In weather app there is newer "foggy" and even at night it is "sunny".
Is it translation (slo) related or rom?
From screenshots on forums users have this right.

It is strange when fog all day and it says sunny or at midle of the night sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.