Has Anyone Got Greenify Working On Xiaomi Marshmallow?

shaglord

Members
Jul 23, 2016
Hey

Like the title suggests, I got a problem with greenify that I've never had with any of my previous phones. Everytime I open greenify it says auto hibernation has been stopped. That means that greenify is constantly being disabled by something else.

I've tried a few different MIUI versions and they all have the problem. I'm using a mimax32.

Running xposed v86 (solarwarez). Miui optimizations turned off in developer options. Greenify is added as a device administrator. Greenify is running in xposed boost mode. Phone is currently running 6.9.22.

Another problem I have that might be related is that apps that autostart and that should run forever in the background, get turned off from time to time. I have to constantly restart them to keep them running. It's annoying as hell. These are root and xposed apps aswell. Seems there is some sort of battery saving optimization still running even though I've turned it all off. One or two I've been able to keep running longer by using the "lock" function in the task manager (by sliding them upward). Not all apps are visible here, and even the visible ones are not immune to the auto disabling the phone seems to have.

Any ideas? I appreciate any input you might have. Cheers!

/s

Last edited: