Weekly Rom Releases - "thanks" Posts Drowning Out Useful Replies

Robbie13

Members
Jan 24, 2016
Hello all.

I am sure I am not the only one to have this opinion. I believe the forum admins should do all they can to stop the users from replying "thanks" in the weekly ROM release topics, because it makes the topic itself useless to users wanting to post/find feedback about the ROM.

There is a "like" function, people should use that.

Replies could be limited to something like 200 characters and above, this would be an easy way to force this.

Reactions: anotheruser
I have to agree with you. It is tiresome to work through all those one word replies

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I think the people win points for each posts they do that they can convert into mi credit or something. It's the way the forum is made that is faulty.

I am getting more tired of all the same questions every week:
- can I flash dirty?
- do I wipe dalvik first?

or
- I have this error
- I have that error
- I am an error

Maybe every message containing 'dalvik' and 'wipe' must get a pop-up with 'read the first post' before it gets posted ;)

I am getting more tired of all the same questions every week:
- can I flash dirty?
- do I wipe dalvik first?

or
- I have this error
- I have that error
- I am an error

Maybe every message containing 'dalvik' and 'wipe' must get a pop-up with 'read the first post' before it gets posted ;)
How about including a 'dislike' option . Add to your list 'downloading :) ' , 'waiting for android 6 ', 'waiting for kenzo ' , 'add Indonesian language ' etc .

apparently some doesn't even read on the changelogs and the steps needed to flash the rom..even got some people asking need to unlock bl or not..