Global Rom 8.0.5.0 Problems

Dino Petek

Members
Oct 22, 2016
Well i have bought redmi note 4 and it came with global rom 8.0.5.0 which is very unstable, it very often reboots the device at first every 2 days now every day 2 or 3 times. i asked xiaomi for unlocking that i can change to eu rom. my question is in manual for unlocking i have to put developer rom, but can i revert from 8.0.5.0 to devveloper global 8.0.3.0. rom?

Well i have bought redmi note 4 and it came with global rom 8.0.5.0 which is very unstable, it very often reboots the device at first every 2 days now every day 2 or 3 times. i asked xiaomi for unlocking that i can change to eu rom. my question is in manual for unlocking i have to put developer rom, but can i revert from 8.0.5.0 to devveloper global 8.0.3.0. rom?
If you have the global version, you don't have to install the developer Rom in order to unlock the bootlader.

Nope, I got It in just three days!!!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk
ok thanky you for replying. i hope that i got it fast bracouse this rom is very unstable, random reboots and above all today note 4 wont unlock from lock screen. it said that the pass is wrong!!! it want accept fingerprint unlock i was crazy, so i realy want flash eu rom.

ok thanky you for replying. i hope that i got it fast bracouse this rom is very unstable, random reboots and above all today note 4 wont unlock from lock screen. it said that the pass is wrong!!! it want accept fingerprint unlock i was crazy, so i realy want flash eu rom.
You'll get it soon, don't worry. With the xiaoMI.eu ROM this device is amazing, I assure you.

I have the same Rom (geekbuying) but this can't be the global rom as the latest Global rom is V8.0.4.0.MBFMIDG while this is 8.0.5.0.0 (MBFCNDG).

Not sure how to reflash this one