Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Hi,
I'm using last version of this rom. I lost my mi5 encryption formatting data; how can I re-encrypt it?

Using Setting --> Privacy --> device encryption, a green android with black screen is shown for some seconds and then the device reboots, without any difference.

Anyone can help me?
Thanks

I did not try it, but if you are rooted, it will not work said someone. Are you rooted?

If anyone wants to see how latest MIUI EU looks :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: 77bba
Hello,
I have MI5 Pro but i can not find a way to update my rom .
nothing changed just like i have bought it new !
miui version 7.2.13.0 (MAACNDB) | Stable

1. followd the steps to trey unlocking my BL : on de unlock web page i followd the steps.
    • start phone in fast boot, run unlock tool log in my account trey to unlock boot loader : Cold nog verifiy bla bla bla ....
  2. trey to use the update app on the phone with the downloaded Rom: (connected to Wi-Fi)
    1. treying with latest mui8 stable and developer --> could nog verifi bla bla bla
      • trey with renaming to Update.zip , same problem !!
    2. treying with latest Mui7 stable --> could nog verifi bla bla bla
  3. With appdater ap, choosing "reboot to recovery mode" phone restart but stay black ..(i think beqause BL is locked )
  4. trey to entre manual recovery modus Powerbutten + volume up does not work..
I it really that hard to update MI 5 phone ??? ..
the reason i want to update is, i have 2 Office 365 account and there is a bug when treying to connect with the native app to office 365, can not make a connection.

Can anyone help me ? pleas step by step ..

Hello,

1. followd the steps to trey unlocking my BL : on de unlock web page i followd the steps.
    • start phone in fast boot, run unlock tool log in my account trey to unlock boot loader : Cold nog verifiy bla bla bla ....
  2. trey to use the update app on the phone with the downloaded Rom: (connected to Wi-Fi)
    1. treying with latest mui8 stable and developer --> could nog verifi bla bla bla
  3. With appdater ap, choosing "reboot to recovery mode" phone restart but stay black ..(i think beqause BL is locked )
the reason i want to update is, i have 2 Office 365 account and there is a bug when treying to connect with the native app to office 365, can not make a connection.

Can you install latest développer official rom? This one should unlock your bl

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello,

You need to change firmware on global stable.

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Can you install latest développer official rom? This one should unlock your bl

This was now where mention, but after enabeling developer option and usb debugging i could unlock my boot loader
  • now when starting bootloader my touch does not work, i can not enter my password for acces to my encrypted phone ..
  • i was treying to update to miui 8 stable global by putting the rom at the root of the phone an named it update.zip
  • i treyed many others roms , v7 en v8 both stable and devoloper, but always not working with te update app

Does any one has a idee how to use recovery mode with encrypted phone if you touch is not working to enter pasword for encrypted phone ?

Does any one has a idee how to use recovery mode with encrypted phone if you touch is not working to enter pasword for encrypted phone ?
You need to do with a pc plus miflash to install official fastboot rom from official site en. Miui. Com

Hi, i have Mi5 device, and i want to install xiaomi.eu rom, i have global developer rom now, can i unlock bootloader with this rom or i need china developer rom?
and after that, i can install twrp via Flashify?

thanks in advance

Hi, i have Mi5 device, and i want to install xiaomi.eu rom, i have global developer rom now, can i unlock bootloader with this rom or i need china developer rom?
and after that, i can install twrp via Flashify?

thanks in advance

All at your own risk....
You can unlock with Global developer rom - It is worth installing MiFlash first as it has all the drivers.

You need to install TWRP with Fastboot which comes with ADB. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
From an administrator command prompt go to ADB directory and you can do 'fastboot boot *recoveryname*.img' . This does not install Twrp permanently (only for that boot). For permanent you need 'fastboot flash recovery *recoveryname*.img'

I used ZCX-Twrp as the normal one can cause bootloops apparently on Mi5. http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=364569&highlight=twrp+mi5
ZCX starts in Chinese so you need to find the Youtube video that shows you how to change language :)

All at your own risk....
You can unlock with Global developer rom - It is worth installing MiFlash first as it has all the drivers.

You need to install TWRP with Fastboot which comes with ADB. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
From an administrator command prompt go to ADB directory and you can do 'fastboot boot *recoveryname*.img' . This does not install Twrp permanently (only for that boot). For permanent you need 'fastboot flash recovery *recoveryname*.img'

I used ZCX-Twrp as the normal one can cause bootloops apparently on Mi5. http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=364569&highlight=twrp+mi5
ZCX starts in Chinese so you need to find the Youtube video that shows you how to change language :)
i already installed miflash and flashed global dev rom because previously i had gearbest custom rom, i had a redmi note 3 and a redmi 3 and back then i installed twrp with flashify, so isnt it possible anymore with mi5 you are saying?

i already installed miflash and flashed global dev rom because previously i had gearbest custom rom, i had a redmi note 3 and a redmi 3 and back then i installed twrp with flashify, so isnt it possible anymore with mi5 you are saying?
I only know what I have tried and what worked for me. Sorry

Hi guys , this morning I tried installing the TWRP for m mi5 with the second method, and got it to the end....but when I reboot the phone it stays stuck at MI logo. I tried access recovery mod but it stays at MI logo....the only thing I can do is access fastboot mod. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must boot into TWRP after installation to overwrite the stock recovery....use fastboot boot recovery.img...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

After I do this

fastboot flash boot boot.img

I try to Reboot to TWRP (volume up + power) and select zip with ROM

but it goes directly to MI logo.

please help me

After I do this

fastboot flash boot boot.img

I try to Reboot to TWRP (volume up + power) and select zip with ROM

but it goes directly to MI logo.

please help me
You're flashing bootloader, not recovery. Watch @lamme729 instruction, there are TWO fastboot commands. The first one flashes TWRP, the second one boots to it.

Hi....thanks to all help...I ended up folowing a video from youtube and managed to instal xiaomi.eu last stable rom. But i keep having low speed internet...does this rom have limited internet speed too? Does the dev roms solve this problem?

I flashed the recovery.img and boot.img

And once the phone rebooted it's stuck on the MI logo and won't boot up... any help would be appreciated.