Bricked My Mipad 2 And Fastboot Rom Just Stucks On Os Loading

nkwsky

Members
Sep 17, 2016
Mipad 2 16gb MIUI bought from honorbuy.

I tried to install twrp (and also xiaomi.eu rom after that) but I made a mistake with it and when oem unlocked the MIUI started but it said the device is locked and connected to MI Account (which wasn't even MINE, so i couldnt get it open!), so I decided to do factory reset (fastboot rom and oem unlock went to verified state, so I cant install any custom rom).

I downloaded my fastboot rom from here:

link: en.miui.com / a-234.html

And tried to install it with flashall.bat and with Intel Phone Flash tool with flash.json as update configuration.

Also user data and cache is wiped, but STILL it will just hang on the loading screen (have waited 15min).

What's wrong with this :( I don't want to send it to China and wait for warranty get's it repaired because i think it isn't hardware problem.

Mipad 2 16gb MIUI bought from honorbuy.

I tried to install twrp (and also xiaomi.eu rom after that) but I made a mistake with it and when oem unlocked the MIUI started but it said the device is locked and connected to MI Account (which wasn't even MINE, so i couldnt get it open!), so I decided to do factory reset (fastboot rom and oem unlock went to verified state, so I cant install any custom rom).

I downloaded my fastboot rom from here:

link: en.miui.com / a-234.html

And tried to install it with flashall.bat and with Intel Phone Flash tool with flash.json as update configuration.

Also user data and cache is wiped, but STILL it will just hang on the loading screen (have waited 15min).

What's wrong with this :( I don't want to send it to China and wait for warranty get's it repaired because i think it isn't hardware problem.
Did you solve your problem?? Just hold the power button down for 20 seconds. When its boot, immediately hold the volume up button to get into fastboot mode...

if you have custom recovery.img (twrpor cwm) From fastboot connected to computer, in terminal, type:
Fastboot oem reboot recovery

hope it helped

Me too i've bricked my Mipad2 and also was impossible to enter in fastboot mode.
I could enter just in dnx fastboot mode.
Then i flashed china basic and the oem unlock and twrp and then xiaomi.eu!
now everything is fine.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Me too i've bricked my Mipad2 and also was impossible to enter in fastboot mode.
I could enter just in dnx fastboot mode.
Then i flashed china basic and the oem unlock and twrp and then xiaomi.eu!
now everything is fine.

For everybody, if it is hopeless, there are more ways.

From windows, install "intel phone flash tool" it will also install more drivers, example the "Dnx fastboot driver"

Now software "intel phone flash tool" can speak with Mipad 2 device in Dnx-mode...

From there find some buttons to reboot to fastboot or try to flash flash.json file that comes with some factory zips.

This program (phone flash tool) can also convert android device to windows 10 and viceverca

Reactions: 76luca
For everybody, if it is hopeless, there are more ways.

From windows, install "intel phone flash tool" it will also install more drivers, example the "Dnx fastboot driver"

Now software "intel phone flash tool" can speak with Mipad 2 device in Dnx-mode...

From there find some buttons to reboot to fastboot or try to flash flash.json file that comes with some factory zips.

This program (phone flash tool) can also convert android device to windows 10 and viceverca
I would like root. Did you do root? It is safe install superSu 2.46 on xiaomi.eu dev?

I would like root. Did you do root? It is safe install superSu 2.46 on xiaomi.eu dev?

yes, root work. The system.img was already rooted

I downloaded from an russian site, and flashed it. you could use google chrome built-in for translate to your language.
try this thread from another forum 4pdaDOTru/forum/index.php?showtopic=713227&st=4680

replace "DOT" with "." point. I could not put link in text because I had less than 10 posts

yes, root work. The system.img was already rooted

I downloaded from an russian site, and flashed it. you could use google chrome built-in for translate to your language.
try this thread from another forum 4pdaDOTru/forum/index.php?showtopic=713227&st=4680
So in twrp i install the supersu zip?
With the china dev install the zip from twrp i bricked my pad.

Did you fix your tablet? according to this thread, latest rom isn't working
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/root-not-working-with-latest-rom.34064/

Which version did you flash? Because I used modified russian made rom, already root inside the rom.
I have installed Xiaomi.eu dev ROM 6.10.20, I don't try yet to install superSU 2.46 which is the version indicated in the first post in the thread of weekly Rom in xiaomi.eu forum.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=73822&share_type=t&share_pid=328289

I would like to know if it is safe to install that version of superSU in Xiaomi.eu dev rom

Sent from my MI PAD 2 using Tapatalk

I have installed Xiaomi.eu dev ROM 6.10.20, I don't try yet to install superSU 2.46 which is the version indicated in the first post in the thread of weekly Rom in xiaomi.eu forum.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/328289&share_tid=35693&share_fid=73822&share_type=t&share_pid=328289

I would like to know if it is safe to install that version of superSU in Xiaomi.eu dev rom

Sent from my MI PAD 2 using Tapatalk

Short answer: I don't know :)

if you do [backup] the system-partition only in TWRP (only system partition is enough) and test by your self in real life... if it fails (you get bootloop) then you could enter recovery mode again and [restore] the system partition that you backup'ed. The procedure is called (nanddroid) .

1-Backup system partition --> in T.W.Recovery.P-mode
2-Flash SuperSu.zip == in TWRProject
3- if not work ==> [restore] system partition back <-- in TeamWinRecoveryP-mode.

Right now I search for xposed framework solution. I don't know how the developers at miui work... Maybe they don't like people to root neither xposed framework because it would be easy for you to protect your privacy and block their (and other apps) intrusion.

also this thread is about unbricking. There are threads about how to root and rooting. It would be better to collect our answers and solutions at respective thread as we are all in one community.

One love