Gps Fix Problem

Thank you for the reply!
Is there a way to determine if the gps configuration present in the phone the proper one?

Hi,

I live in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. And I am facing the same problem. It there in fix for this? I really need GPS as I recently moved to Surabaya and its difficult to drive without GPS !

Thanks

Hi, is correct NTS servers for SLovenia:
server 1.si.pool.ntp.org
server 1.europe.pool.ntp.org
server 0.europe.pool.ntp.org

?

Tnx for ansver

Not working.

Here is my conf file.

Not solving this is a total disgrace for Xiaomi.

It is a persistent problem, and they haven't said a word about it. Not only the gps isn't working but also agps isn't getting a fix.

Attachments

• gps.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 588
Hello,

I am a SPANISH user of the Xiaomi RedMi Note 2, with China Dev Rom from Xiaomi.eu (I Think but not sure), MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 5.10.16 beta

I have a problem with GPS. I lose the GPS connection all the time ... It takes a long time to get a fix and then I lose it after a few minutes each time. I can't use Google Maps, Runstastic or Waze in my car...
I have read that is posible to fix it, changing something.
Could you help me? Please, explain very easy , I don´t how does it work this world.
thank you very much

Total indifference...

At least tell us that it cannot be fixed to stop trying with the damn thing.

Sure,uploading your new gps.conf you have duplicated ntpservers in two different lines and test server uncommented.

About getting without connection, is a mayor trouble in mi4 architecture, metal frame and gps colides.

Hope the new gps. conf solves some issues.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Esto es para españa??

These unofficial stupid methods start to annoy me. Why the heck aren't they fixing it on the next update? I don't think the metal frame has anything to do with it cause when i put the phone on test mode in order to check sensors, gps etc, it locks on gps satellites pretty fast...

Hi,

I am trying to use an app Collector for ArcGIS. An app for field data collection.

Every time I open the app, below message will appear. Anyone know what does it means?

"No Valid Location: Your Device is not sending valid NMEA. Using Android location services to determine your location"

Is this related to the gps cong file? Pls help.

Thanks!

For Spain:
NTP_SERVER=ntp.i2t.ehu.es
NTP_SERVER=hora.rediris.es
NTP_SERVER=0.es.pool.ntp.org
NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: JGallas
Hi guys i got one problem when i open wirh es file explorer system etc there is no gps.config flie in my phone ,, ist note 3 unlocked rooted ,,