Xiaomi.eu Circle Battery Mod

akafitz

Members
Nov 30, 2016
Hello, anybody use a mod or an app to get circle battery icon with percentage for xiaomi.eu ROM?

I am also rooted.

That is the first thing i tried, however i have the error "Framework is installed but not active" so cannot use any mods with xposed.

That is the first thing i tried, however i have the error "Framework is installed but not active" so cannot use any mods with xposed.
Which xposed framework and which version ?
The xposed framework MIUI edition v86 from SolarWarez works fine with Kate.
Screenshot_2016-12-07-09-40-07-186_de.robv.android.xposed.installer.png

EDIT: Newest SolarWarez xposed MIUI edition is v87. But I did not try it out till now...

Last edited:
Well i guess i did not do my research well. Just installed the regular and latest v87 framework. Will try out MIUI edition now. Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: Michael_K
Which xposed framework and which version ?
View attachment 14482

EDIT: Newest SolarWarez xposed MIUI edition is v87. But I did not try it out till now...
solarwarez v87 works very well on kate, tested and installed on mine since a week.
also why are you still using the legacy xposed installer? There is a new one v 3.1.1 with material design and sjpporting in-app download and installation of the modules.
What is the xposed module with circle battery icon? I haven't find any so far.

Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (kate) via tapatalk

also why are you still using the legacy xposed installer? There is a new one v 3.1.1 with material design and sjpporting in-app download and installation of the modules.
Because I don't need the new features. The only module I use is xMIUI. And the combination of SolarWarez v86, installer 3.0a4 and xMIUI works without any problem. Why changing a perfect running combination?

Because I don't need the new features. The only module I use is xMIUI. And the combination of SolarWarez v86, installer 3.0a4 and xMIUI works without any problem. Why changing a perfect running combination?
ok if you'r happy, i am happy for u as well as for myself with my own perfectly running combination. It was just a suggestion and it's up to you.

Reactions: Michael_K
ok if you'r happy, i am happy for u as well as for myself with my own perfectly running combination. It was just a suggestion and it's up to you.

Yes - I know.. I have recognised it as a suggestion... Thank you !

Reactions: lzwfkv
Hi guys,

Solarwarez works fine, however i cant find xposed mods with circle battery for MIUI?!

Do you have newest 6.12.8 Xiaomi.eu installed with xposed working?

I also have a Kate, but I was not able to unlock officially, so some weeks ago I installed TWRP via Fastboot-ROM 6.10.13 through EDL-Fastboot and afterwards installed Xiaomi.eu 6.11.24 with SU-R4 2 weeks ago.

Today I will update to 6.12.8., but after that I want to install xposed, too. So what I have to install after Xiaomi-Update and SU-R5, which xposed version and from where? Thanks!

Do you have newest 6.12.8 Xiaomi.eu installed with xposed working?

I also have a Kate, but I was not able to unlock officially, so some weeks ago I installed TWRP via Fastboot-ROM 6.10.13 through EDL-Fastboot and afterwards installed Xiaomi.eu 6.11.24 with SU-R4 2 weeks ago.

Today I will update to 6.12.8., but after that I want to install xposed, too. So what I have to install after Xiaomi-Update and SU-R5, which xposed version and from where? Thanks!
I have installed 6.12.8 today. All ok with SolarWarez v86 and, in my case, superSU-R4 (not R5 - did not try it out till now, because R4 works without issues)
Installed all together. Rom, SU and xposed, in this sequence. After that, first reboot. All ok.

Thanks. How would I install xposed? I found this:
miui-germany de/index.php?thread/10356-xposed-viele-module-alle-ger%C3%A4te-root-only/

So I would install that apk - and then? I also found this:
forum.xda-developers com/xposed/unofficial-xposed-miui-t3367634

I am confused about these versions and "Magisk" - what's that all about? Is there any installation guide for xposed?

Hi guys,

Solarwarez works fine, however i cant find xposed mods with circle battery for MIUI?!
There is a circle battery icon layout in gravitybox module, but unfortunately gravitybox was made for aosp-like Androids which MIUi is not alike. Therefore most of the graphical tweaks in gravitybox do not work on miui, including battery icons.
i am sorry but I am not aware of any other mod or xposed module to get the circle icon for battery.

certain themes in theme store which have circle mod in battery.
no need of tweaking anything.
What themes? Names and/or download link please. The ones i have found dgs and remix are awful and they change the whole statusbar and notification bar layout and/or colours...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk