Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Nothing of 8.1.2 stable?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
I think MIUI has released a beta for 8.1.2.0 *Global Stable*. I understand that Xiaomi.eu builds are based off *China Stable*, of which the latest version is still 8.1.1.0.

I think MIUI has released a beta for 8.1.2.0 *Global Stable*. I understand that Xiaomi.eu builds are based off *China Stable*, of which the latest version is still 8.1.1.0.
Are you sure that is a beta ????

Because some users come this version with update ota...

This is the only reference I can find for 8.1.2.0 for Mi 5:

http://en.miui.com/thread-412639-1-1.html

Note the thread title: "[News] Feedback Here! Beta Global Stable Version V8.1.2.0 MAAMIDI for Mi 5!"
Ok, sorry....

But today.....

miui_MI5_V8.1.3.0.MAACNDI_2baf6c3880_6.0 Stable

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V8.1.3.0.MAACNDI/miui_MI5_V8.1.3.0.MAACNDI_2baf6c3880_6.0.zip

Is possible nos make a xiaomi.eu rom of this version please? Is not a global.... Is China Stable.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, sorry....

But today.....

miui_MI5_V8.1.3.0.MAACNDI_2baf6c3880_6.0 Stable

Is possible nos make a xiaomi.eu rom of this version please? Is not a global.... Is China Stable.

Thanks in advance.

It's already up on: www. androidfilehost .com/?fid=529152257862683340

Reactions: icibt and isaakmg
Is the latest version compatible with xposed? Because I read that latest android security updates block xposed

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Xposed works just fine. Or at least the modules I'm using: Brightness fix and xMIUI. And btw...talking about Xposed. I was using Spotify fix module aswell. This update make it obsolete. The Spotify notification is finally fixed.

Hi all,
I have Mi5 with rom MIUI8 Global 6.9.29 BETA
Bootloader is unlocked.
Debugging Enabled
I would like to flash stable xiaomi.eu ROM.
I read the first post of this thread about flashing TWRP and BOOT.img and then flashing ROM

But since this first post is quite old, I am not sure it's still relevant.

Also, there are 3 TWRP for Gemini from the main "ROM Download" post, one for MIUI 7 and one for MIUI8 and a third one TWRP+BOOT
According to the Date, the latest one is TWRP for Miui8 and since there is not Boot.img inside the package, I can assume that it's not necessary anymore.

So I don't know which one of the 3 twrp is the right for me, and if I need to flash boot.img or not anymore...

Can someone help me to put some order in all these info?

Thank you

Could not wait for answer that may never come... I did what my gut told me!
Everything that is wrote in first post of this thread is irrelevant and outdated.
Simply flashed latest twrp for Gemini and flashed latest Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM and that's it.
2 minutes job and phone is ready.
(I added the CenterClock Mod too)

I think the post should be updated in order to tell people that are already on MIUI 8 that all this doesn't apply to them.

Reactions: Jaime DLH
Please. I cant flash.eu rom
My mi5 in miui8 Global 6.11.10 developer
Bootlooop when flash Xiaomi.eu android 6.0
Help me

currently i'm using miui.eu stable 8.1.3. i have 2 issues:
1. contact: there is somebody else number in a person contact. i noticed this since i was using dev miui.eu 6.11.3 and 6.11.10.
2. dual apps: i'm using whatsapp in this case, why the cloned one can't push notification? the message/notification will show once we open the cloned app.

Appreciate any inputs. Many thanks.

Hello, see if anyone can help me. MI5 rom global developer 6.11.10, installed TWRP 3.0.2-3 And bootloader unlocked with miui8 and I want to install the developer xiaomi .eu. Someone can tell me the steps to follow since I am not clear the process, thanks in advance.

He leído que primero debe instalar la rom de xiaomi.eu 6.11.10, pero no me queda claro cómo. No sé si tiene que hacer las tres toallitas y proceder con la instalación y luego instalar la última rom sin hacer las toallitas o si sólo haces borrar la memoria caché y Dalvik. Gracias

Hello, see if anyone can help me. MI5 rom global developer 6.11.10, installed TWRP 3.0.2-3 And bootloader unlocked with miui8 and I want to install the developer xiaomi .eu. Someone can tell me the steps to follow since I am not clear the process, thanks in advance.

You said you already have TWRP 3.0.2-3 so:

1. Copy our ROM to phone storage
2. Reboot to TWRP > Wipe > Factory Reset (wipe -data, -cache, -dalvik/art)
3. Install ROM
4. Reboot to system

or this is my way that wipes everything from the phone including internal storage as well:

1. Connect Phone to PC and copy our ROM to ADB folder on your PC
2. Reboot to TWRP > Wipe > Format Data
3. Advanced > ADB Sideload > Swipe to start Sideload > Install ROM.zip using below ADB command:

adb sideload rom.zip

4. reboot to system

*rom.zip is the ROM file name in ADB folder

Note:

Coming from official ROM format data in TWRP may be necessary to remove encryption in order to access to phone storage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaime DLH