Help Unlock Bootloader+twrt+custom Rom

consequence

Members
Jan 20, 2017
Greetings,
I know there are a lot of posts in this forum to help me with what I want, but they are driving me crazy I don't know what do believe or not.
I really want to unlock my bootloader so I can install a custom recovery then to try different custom rooms.
I already apply for unlock 10 day ago but didn't receive no sms or whatever, can anyone here guide me step by step for what to do and how an I prepare my phone for this?
4d624ce622755ec5226b66041cb16da4.jpg
c0aabfbdffbbfdd5157322f1353a5ab5.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

i thik i unlocked my bootloader, what now?

Attachments

• Redmi_Note_4_Unlocked.png
    Redmi_Note_4_Unlocked.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 369
You had vendor rom and you just got bootloader unlocked :) now use adb commands and flash twrp. After that use twrp, clear necessary data (Dont clear Sd card!!!!!!!) And then via twrp flash xiaomi.eu :)

Im still waiting for permission on my rn4 to get unlock bootloader. I did not have it in my last flashed phone :)

ok, now i flashed twrp and i "Format Data" data on SD still there but no Android OS :)) when i power the phone its enter automaticly in TWRP. SHould i now install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4_7.1.19_v8-6.0 via twrp ? or with ROM is better?

No it wont go automatically on twrp. I recomment you to reboot to twrp via adb commands, because i had issue with vendor rom that when i rebooted it, it still went on mi recovery and not in twrp.

So use rom what you want, you can flash developer rom or stable. Its your choice what you want to use.

Place the rom in your sd card, i used the download folder in there, and then use adb commands to reboot to twrp and find it and install it.

If you have some problems first with rom (i had something like launcher crash etc) then just shut down your phone, let it be like 10 seconds and then press volume up and power button at the same time so you will enter in twrp. Then wipe cache again (once again, dont wipe sd card) and reboot the phone.

That is how i got it work and now its better than ever :)

And please be patient! I might take some time for first that the rom will start

You had vendor rom and you just got bootloader unlocked :) now use adb commands and flash twrp. After that use twrp, clear necessary data (Dont clear Sd card!!!!!!!) And then via twrp flash xiaomi.eu :)

Im still waiting for permission on my rn4 to get unlock bootloader. I did not have it in my last flashed phone :)
can`t instal this xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4_7.1.19_v8-6.0 its said skipind md5 no md5 somehing like that and device rebooted

Ok, try to locate on twrp advaced or install setting and verify md5 sum. If you uncheck it, i believe that it would work

Or try to flash stable if thats not going to work.

ADVACED>disabe verify still not working
Shouldn't need to uncheck anything, it has always worked as default settings for me & I'm running the same version of Cofface as you.
See below:
914b62b73e081f22e408caeb548e6eb5.jpg

Only thing I can think is to re-download that ROM.
Btw I just flashed this latest ROM no problems.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

dosent work don`t know whats wrong, should i install this too android_device_xiaomi_nikel-twrp-6.0 ?

i did Wipe>advance wipe>cecked everything execept sd card after wipe i reboot the phone then it works... flashing in progress :D

Reactions: iamme729
Now i am realy amazed about this ROM performance and didnt see any baterry drain i had around 80.000 score points before
Screenshot_2017-01-21-08-23-09-190_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 4 folosind Tapatalk

You guys are awesome! I just upgrade from dior to nikel and am loving it!
Thanks. I think that rn4 is very good phone with very low price. I just dont understand that why xiaomi isnt fixed major bugs that there is on official rom. And if you want any other rom youll need to give good reason to get your bootloader unlocked. That is not good thing for a buyer. Buyer should have always permission to do that because its his/hers phone.