MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'll skip this aswell then. Why isn't this fixed?? It was good in the 22 and 29 build..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
I know...Ive waited for 2 builds now to see if it gets fixed, I'm going to have to flash back to 29.

Reactions: DHYNAMiXX
Hello everyone,I have just started using Redmi 3X for the past two months and have flashed miui.it rom 7.1.15 two weeks ago.

Now, i want to replace this rom with weekly xiaomi.eu.What should i do to d
flash it?Should i just flash it like a new rom with twrp?

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm starting to think that gps is not working because of my mi5 hardware

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Just installed 7.1.19 on redmi note3 pro.
It could boot normally, but flashing SuperSU caused bootloop!
I tried SuperSU 2.76 or 2.79-SR3, all boot looping...
Can anyone help?

carousel wallpeaper still does't work!!! only two pictures. Solution?? thanks and have a nice day

Last edited:
7.1.20 very good ROM, small ram usage compared to previous versions. And btw Google play icon logo went back to normal in my theme in 7.1.19 was very ugly

Redmi 3S (Tapatalk)

Try it with English (US) system language...

Ok. I've tested it in English (US) and after in french. I thought this option didn't work but I found the problem.
Sometimes, I've to press the home button several times to get it working. I don't know really why, but sometimes, one long press on the home button is enough, sometimes it's not.
I tried to change the delay of the long press but unfortunately I got the same result.
And finally, I confirm that after a while, the buttons in the google app to enable search screen become grey and I must go to the phone settings to declare Google app as Assist and voice input app again. After that, no need to go to the Google app settings, I can use the search screen feature again.

Last edited:
Seem to be getting bad drain on mi5. 'phone idle' seems to be the cause. Tried reinstalling with a full wipe and still getting same issues.
Last night went to be with 80% this morning it was on 55% :(

Just noticed .20 is available for mi5 could anyone confirm if Google now TalkBack us working in this version and what GPS is like? (Mi5)

Why did you suspended Redmi Note 3 MTK update? Over 3.000 users download it every time you upload a new update..

I can't find the game mode option in security app on my mi5
Is this a bug or has the developer removed it ?

Last edited:
Has been removed 2 roms ago i think, but i still use it because i have it on my screen so the icon is still functional

Redmi 3S (Tapatalk)

I finally unlocked bootloader on my Mi5. When we install Xiaomi.eu rom's, does TWRP also gets installed with the rom or do we have to install it separately ?

I finally unlocked bootloader on my Mi5. When we install Xiaomi.eu rom's, does TWRP also gets installed with the rom or do we have to install it separately ?
Have to install TWRP separately.

Ok. I've tested it in English (US) and after in french. I thought this option didn't work but I found the problem.
Sometimes, I've to press the home button several times to get it working. I don't know really why, but sometimes, one long press on the home button is enough, sometimes it's not.
I tried to change the delay of the long press but unfortunately I got the same result.
And finally, I confirm that after a while, the buttons in the google app to enable search screen become grey and I must go to the phone settings to declare Google app as Assist and voice input app again. After that, no need to go to the Google app settings, I can use the search screen feature again.
I have had same issue. Solution: Set long press button for launch Google now action to different button instead of home button, for example like this:

96a1f47a067daf1cc1d937c18d0e9b56.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Você tentou usar num lugar aberto, no ar livre?

Já tentei em todos os lugares praticamente e no máximo acha dois satélites. Usei aquele fastergps tb e nada.. Ta brabo

I've tried practically everywhere and at most find two satellites. I used that fastergps too and nothing..
And sorry for my english, again

Status
Not open for further replies.