Best Weekly For Battery Life?

Well, you said 3 files but I only see 2... I already tested it and works really good. Now the battery last longer when I'm not using it.
Yeah, but you can't use 4G LTE on phone.. 4G is disabled in system by applying this fixes. That is bad thing. :)

So this issue is still not resolved? (or it's resolved by permanently disabling 4G ? )
will be there Global International ROM for Redmi Pro (Chinese ROM is the only option now ?) ?

is it safer to buy Redmi Note 4 then? (and change phone in the future)

Last edited:
How to enable 4GLTE after flashing this fixes, can't do without 4GLTE anyway thanks:)
Are you sure that you cant get 4G after applying fixes? In my country operator share 4g on band 20, that redmi pro dont support. Other users after flashing fixes, can use lte.

Are you sure that you cant get 4G after applying fixes? In my country operator share 4g on band 20, that redmi pro dont support. Other users after flashing fixes, can use lte.
I Think I got working 4G LTE, just i was concern and confused about your previous post above which states " Yeah, but you can't use 4G LTE on phone.. 4G is disabled in system by applying this fixes. That is bad thing:)"

I Think I got working 4G LTE, just i was concern and confused about your previous post above which states " Yeah, but you can't use 4G LTE on phone.. 4G is disabled in system by applying this fixes. That is bad thing:)"
The worst thinh is that Xiaomi dont take any step to resolve this
Mediatek devices are s**t! No support, no fixes, nothing. Never buy MediaTek again !

Are you sure that you cant get 4G after applying fixes? In my country operator share 4g on band 20, that redmi pro don't support. Other users after flashing fixes, can use lte.

These fix zip files change configurations in build prop and one of them is disabling 4g support config for one sim.
After fix the phone will support 4g network and it can connect to any lte network but not as same as its original option.

In original format:
The phone have lte support for one its 2 sim card and user can sweep lte between both sim card any time configured that sim for internet data connection (4g network setting not available for both sim card simultaneously)

After change build prop or install these fixes:
Any slot you configured for lte (before installation fixes) access to 4g network forever and you can't sweep 4g network between sim cards.

For roll back to original state:
You can do master reset,flash any rom, or change build prop contents to its original format ( or backup and overwrite original build prop in system folder of phones root)

Reactions: Dr.MTR and Morvarid
The worst thinh is that Xiaomi dont take any step to resolve this
Mediatek devices are s**t! No support, no fixes, nothing. Never buy MediaTek again !
This is xiaomi mistake.

In xiaomi we have many software problems for any product and these bugs share between all socs platforms...Mediatek... Qcomm... Nvidia,etc...

In software development chines brands all pure.

Qcomm platforms developed faster because they are common and near open surce...
Others develop any thing and xiaomi use their job free!

Reactions: Morvarid
I have a MIUI Global 8.0, Stable (8.0.4.0) and very large problems with battery. I read all your posts, but I don't know how to do all of that (flash that zip files etc..). Unfortunately I don't know anything about that (flashing, roothing..) and I'm afraid I'll ruin my phone :-( Can anyone help me?
Thx

I have a MIUI Global 8.0, Stable (8.0.4.0) and very large problems with battery. I read all your posts, but I don't know how to do all of that (flash that zip files etc..). Unfortunately I don't know anything about that (flashing, roothing..) and I'm afraid I'll ruin my phone :-( Can anyone help me?
Thx

Dear

Redmi pro have only two official miui rom:
China developer and china stable!

Then your miui is 100% fake and modified unofficial rom( seen many redmi pro in mea with this global and all of them have many software problems).

This phone have battery drain problem in standard format.
In fake roms amplify problems 5x!

For correction you must install developer original rom.
Then unlock it with official procedure...
After unlock you can instal twrp recovey...
After install recovery you can do any thing ( flash fix zips... Modify and repair partition errors... Etc)

Use this tutorial :
Correction; i haven't permission to put any link in this forum!

Search xda for this keyword :

"Redmi pro Beginner how to twrp & global rom by killingday"

This model was not good choice for beginners

You will need to re flash rom to remove effect from that fixes.
If I install an update rom, effect from fixes are out too, isn´t?
I actually have 6.12.22 weekly, is there any rom better than this nowadays? the battery is really good with fixes!

If I install an update rom, effect from fixes are out too, isn´t?
I actually have 6.12.22 weekly, is there any rom better than this nowadays? the battery is really good with fixes!

Yes.
And if you do any fundamental software work ( master reset....reinstall current rom... Update rom and etc) any patch as same these fixes or root access will gone.

Before install any update see change log of rom.

Many roms in this brand absolutely same!

Change log shown minor differences ( ex. Music player added two efect! Or miui forum app can notify in lock screen!

Realy non useful futures).

Major changes and fundamental differences may avaliable in long term (6 month or above)

Reactions: Morvarid
Just for sharing information, I installed last stable rom for redmi pro three days ago (HMPro_V8.1.2.0.MHQCNDI) wihtout the fixes, and tested the battery drain for a night, and in 8 hours (without wifi and data connected) only consumed 3% battery. I guess this is ok and with the last stable rom (I guess also will happen with Weekly) the problem is fixed?? The phone is up to two full days of use now without recharging, using it "normally" during the day, and with 15% battery left now.

I live in a country where the LTE band is the 800 so although I have LTE enable on my phone I'm probably using 3G (just telling in case that matters for the battery drain issue, I'm not really sure and I don't have much knolewdge here. Sorry for bother if that's the case).

Best regards

Reactions: Dr.MTR