[ask] Translate Miui To Ukrainian Translation

mukich

Members
Jan 8, 2017
Hi, sorry for posting here, XIAOMI EU is multi language. I represent the Ukrainian Diaspora on this forum. I want to improve Ukrainian translation, so I suggest a topic here "Ukrainian Translation".

XIAOMI.EU uses translation from miui.su project.
All issues of Ukrainian translation are discussed there : miui . su/xen/threads/2443/.

Just one issue in Ukrainian and Russian translation. Miui.su uses a patch in their rom which converts hPa to mmHg in Weather app. Xiaomi.eu uses translation of miui.su but does not use this patch. Thus, we can see the pressure in hPa, but it is written "мм.рт.ст" (it means mmHg).
I've written this bug to miui.su forum, but they've answered that they firstly prefer their project, and it doesn't matter what is going on in other projects.

Just one issue in Ukrainian and Russian translation. Miui.su uses a patch in their rom which converts hPa to mmHg in Weather app. Xiaomi.eu uses translation of miui.su but does not use this patch. Thus, we can see the pressure in hPa, but it is written "мм.рт.ст" (it means mmHg).
I've written this bug to miui.su forum, but they've answered that they firstly prefer their project, and it doesn't matter what is going on in other projects.
It's normal answer from miui.su.
Xiaomi.eu don't go apply a patch that changes all languages in their rom, but miui.su can do that because they have own rom.
If it troubles the wrong translation use miui.su rom, it better suit for russian people I think