MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't know how people are getting 8 hours SOT on mi5 I'm lucky to get 3.5! :(

@graw2 do you change many settings?

No, I didn't. I left all battery related settings on default values. I have had just few 3rd party apps installed after clean install of 7.2.16 when I tested. If I get back all of my apps then SOT will be drastically decrease in my case too of course...so do not worry ;)

Is this option is present on MI5 ?? With 7.2.16 ??
I can not find it also...

Unfortunately not...Mi5 users also have to wait a bit more for latest features like that...first system stability issues will be fixed...

Mi Max Pro has huge battery drain while idle and gets very hot.
Battery usage shows Android system as the culprit.

Found bug in Gallery.
When trying to send image I got this.
Image no longer available
77911ce32a998179478de14815496fed.jpg
16e0743b1790636405b508f1f693471c.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

It has been mentioned couple of times that it has become end of life.
It has not been mentioned anywhere that it was EOL until this week! We are not asking for weekly betas we are asking for the 8.2 Stable which was promised when weeklies for Android 4.4 devices were dropped. The other Android 4.4 devices have received the new stable this week but the Redmi 1s has not. So I ask again can @ingbrzy please confirm that Redmi 1s is no longer supported by xiaomi.eu?

Reactions: Jovino Cortijo
Updated from the last 5.1 for Mi4c to this weeks reuploaded ROM. The update was installed in a breeze and everything is running smoothly. I can even state that tradicional "seems faster" sentence. The only thing I can complaint about is the sounds, ringtone and other warning sounds, that are too low. And a minor bug in a icon in security menu that's been present for a while: the secure apps icon is wrong.

With reuploaded version for mi4c i have First four core at min 30% of CPU load at 1440mhz and latest two core offline. It is normal?

ISSUE REPORT ~> For mi 5s. For 8.2.2.0 stabil rom.

When be selected Google app as home button long press app; it will be broken by time. Therefore search app does not opening.

Reactions: indiegent
App light notification is not working on this build? ... tested all color works properly

Mi5 7.2.16

Thanks for this.
Have anyone using the "Dual apps" feature?
I find an issue after upgrading to Andriod 7.0 that I can create the dual app - WeChat, but when I run the cloned one, there is an icon keep flashing on the notification bar, and the cloned one stopped with the Welcome screen: A man standing on the moon to see the Earth.
If it executes normally, there should be two buttons on the bottom: Log in and Sign up.
Only WeChat has this issue, WhatsApp, Facebook etc. are running normally.

So I roll-backed to 6.12.22 and waiting for a fix for this issue.

FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.