Mi4 + Miui 8.2.1 China Stable Flash Error!!

CybernOil

Members
Dec 21, 2016
Hello team.. ;)

I have download the 8.2.1 stable version to flash on my Mi4 but i got a problem flash with Mi flash! (Give me the Userdata.img error )! wtf.. i will upload the error screnshot and hope some one here help me with this! :(

Link - https://ibb.co/nOC0wF

I see my device is show me 8GB and not 16GB its possible format all the storage? when i try to format only show me 8GB and because this i cant copy the userdata.img not enought space! =/

If MiFlash isn't working, try Mi PcSuite to flash the fastboot rom and remember to select clean all from the MiFlash

hi dogiex..

I always do a Clean install.. dont work :(

Something with my disc partition is wrong.. how can i format to see the 16GB again and try install a clean rom from fastboot?

Last edited:
Ok, after google for 6H i fix my phone.. i dont know way but i cant install roms by miflash tool now o_O i use fastboot to format the phone.. and install TWRP then advance wip! i only see (12GB and not the 16GB ) any one know way?? then download china stable rom.. and instal, then wipe dev... reboot and works now!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex
Ok, after google for 6H i fix my phone.. i dont know way but i cant install roms by miflash tool now o_O i use fastboot to format the phone.. and install TWRP then advance wip! i only see (12GB and not the 16GB ) any one know way?? then download china stable rom.. and instal, then wipe dev... reboot and works now!!
Good to know that it works. Good job!