How To Set Cpu?

Tppap

Members
Jan 15, 2017
Hi!!

I have this screenlock lag issue but i did not get any answers for that issue so i took search and it might be from CPU clocking. Can someone tell me what app shoul i use and what is the best set up for that?

Ps already rooted

No it's not from "CPU clocking", because everybody would have the same problem then. Can you give more details about you problem?

Reactions: Tppap
Are you sure? Even if i overclock it it wont work?

But my issue is that i have 2-5 seconds delay on lockscreen when i push the power button. It takes 2-5 seconds to open. Same problem when you talk, i cannot end the call because of lag. ( I have taken off promixity etc)

These problems doesnt appear when its in charge.

Its not bacause of rom, because i had it in official global stable rom, and dev rom and now on xiaomi.eu stable.

Last edited:
You can't overclock the cpu, because it would require a specific kernel. And i am sure about that. Or your phone hardware have a specific problem or the rom. As i already sayed, if it's the cpu, than everybody would need to "overlock" their cpu beacuse everybody would have the same problem like you do, which is not really posibble. :)

You can't overclock the cpu, because it would require a specific kernel. And i am sure about that. Or your phone hardware have a specific problem or the rom. As i already sayed, if it's the cpu, than everybody would need to "overlock" their cpu beacuse everybody would have the same problem like you do, which is not really posibble. :)
Ok thanks, i have tried multiple roms so that is in hardware...

Any idea what should i do?

I'm not really sure what should you do. Is your bootloader unlocked? Did you tried some of the custom ROMs?

I'm not really sure what should you do. Is your bootloader unlocked? Did you tried some of the custom ROMs?

I have unlocked bootloader. I use xiaomi eu rom. I have had the problem in official roms and also in xiaomi eu rom

You should try some of the custom ROMs. For example the 'Epic ROM'. Do a full wipe, including the system in TWRP, and then flash the epic ROM zip. I'm curious if anything will change. And of course, as always, do a full backup In TWRP. Waiting for your feedback.