Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Last stable version is 8.1.9, I used 2 or 3 days and I did not have a problem.

I am now on 8.2 version 7.1.12 (root) for 2 days and I have not had any worries for now:

-Gps: fixes very quickly with Waze, Googlemap, Magicearthpro

-Wifi and lte 3g / 4g with Bouygues télécom ok

-Notifications ok

-Syncronization Facebook, gmail ok

-Length Battery is excellent

I have not used Bluetooh yet ...

Last stable version is 8.1.9, I used 2 or 3 days and I did not have a problem.

I am now on 8.2 version 7.1.12 (root) for 2 days and I have not had any worries for now:

-Gps: fixes very quickly with Waze, Googlemap, Magicearthpro

-Wifi and lte 3g / 4g with Bouygues télécom ok

-Notifications ok

-Syncronization Facebook, gmail ok

-Length Battery is excellent

I have not used Bluetooh yet ...
are you facing any stuttering or screen tearing issues after some use?

my phone boots fine but then start stuttering after some time.
tried doing clean install but the issue remains.
any idea or similar experience?

are you facing any stuttering or screen tearing issues after some use?

my phone boots fine but then start stuttering after some time.
tried doing clean install but the issue remains.
any idea or similar experience?

No I have no problem with the screen, it happened once only a slowdown during the game (Sniper 3D) but this did not happen again.

hello, i've bought mi5, now im in Official china rom Nougat latest, i want to Xiaomi.eu latest nougat 8.1.9.0, what should i do? give me a step by step, thanks, and sorry for my bad english

Because in your Rom to the Music app does not work like in the China Rom. Is there any solution to make it work the app music?
I mean to be able to search and download songs from the app

Because in your Rom to the Music app does not work like in the China Rom. Is there any solution to make it work the app music?
I mean to be able to search and download songs from the app
You need to root your phone, restore apk from China rom and modify some files

Search the forum there are posts about that

Guys I have a Mi5 bootloader unlocked and fastbooted to stable eu rom 7.2.13.0 (MAACNDB).
I would like to install the TWRP method root and all but i have no otg ( how do i install rom zip from TWRP? ).
Also If I manage to do so can I fastboot back to a china dev or global official rom?
1 more thing ... can i update the to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.0.12.0.MAACNDI_v8-6.0.zip from "Choose update package" ?
If anyone have a link to a video tutorial how to do those it would help me so much ... Thanks

Last edited:
Guys I have a Mi5 bootloader unlocked and fastbooted to stable eu rom 7.2.13.0 (MAACNDB).
I would like to install the TWRP method root and all but i have no otg ( how do i install rom zip from TWRP? ).
Also If I manage to do so can I fastboot back to a china dev or global official rom?
1 more thing ... can i update the to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.0.12.0.MAACNDI_v8-6.0.zip from "Choose update package" ?
If anyone have a link to a video tutorial how to do those it would help me so much ... Thanks
You can always fastboot back or forward, no issue.
However miui8 requires more recent twrp or zcx twrp to install successfully, so you should update twrp with fastboot first, then install miui8.

You need to root your phone, restore apk from China rom and modify some files

Search the forum there are posts about that
I can not find the post and replace the app music with the Chinese but it does not work. I can not find the thread you mention. Where can I find it?...

You can always fastboot back or forward, no issue.
However miui8 requires more recent twrp or zcx twrp to install successfully, so you should update twrp with fastboot first, then install miui8.

The TWRP+edited boot.img posted in 1st page works well right ? but do I need otg or once im in TWRP i can copy zip to phone ?
I managed to install them no problem thanks guys

Last edited:
The TWRP+edited boot.img posted in 1st page works well right ? but do I need otg or once im in TWRP i can copy zip to phone ?
I managed to install them no problem thanks guys
once in twrp, your phone can mount via PC to copy all the .zip you need to flash.

Hey, I've downloaded the ROM 7.2.13.0 for MiFlash and it installed succesfully on my mi5... Everything seems to work, but how do I update my phone to the latest version, and where can I find that latest version?
Thanks in advance!!!

Hey, I've downloaded the ROM 7.2.13.0 for MiFlash and it installed succesfully on my mi5... Everything seems to work, but how do I update my phone to the latest version, and where can I find that latest version?
Thanks in advance!!!
New updates will be only via TWRP and without wipe user data..
DOWNLOAD of next new version you will need to install twrp recovery for further updates of eu roms and do them manually . I cant post links but its on the first page of this thread

New updates will be only via TWRP and without wipe user data..
DOWNLOAD of next new version you will need to install twrp recovery for further updates of eu roms and do them manually . I cant post links but its on the first page of this thread
Thank you! I think it worked!

Hi! I just put the Miui 8.2 / 7.1.2 in my mi5, put the both sim card aren´t working! Wich is the better way to discovery to fix that? thanks!

Am I the only one having problems with gmail notifications?
I often get a notification if I turn on the screen manually.
No problems with other applications such as whatsapp.
I have tried both with the application of that gmail with other applications such BlueMail.
I have already tried all the most common tips

Xiaomi.eu 8.1.6 stable

Same Gmail problems here with 8.1 stable and also with the weekly. I tried everything besides locking the app in memory (I refuse to do that).
Other Google push notifications work OK.

No problems here with Gmail notifications, always worked fine right out of the box. I only had some trouble with a messaging app's notifications (Telegram), which I could fix disabling battery optimizations for it (on settings > Battery and performance > Energy > Save battery in apps > set the desired app to "Unrestricted").

Just realized, that I have Gmail already set to unrestricted. The same setting is available in the Security App -> Battery.