MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same on my Mi4C. I have tried on 2 pcs: on one is working perfectly; on the other only usb, photos but not file transfer.
It is something related to the drivers, I supposed. I installed the last drivers on the one that is not working ... any idea?
sorry I cannot help you a lot... but in another forum I read they found a solution using a youtube guide.

EDIT: http://www.miui.it/forum/index.php?threads/driver-mtp-non-funziona-win-10-64.22867/
Hope you'll have some luck!

Hi. Just want to know. I want to flash twrp on mi4s nougat. Which version is fully working? I know its safe to flash mi4c's version. Is it twrp 3.0.3 right?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

I got yesterday Mi5s i am really very thankful to XIAOMI.EU people for hardwork i liked 3d touch and Volte in India ia also working

Thanks again

Same on my Mi4C. I have tried on 2 pcs: on one is working perfectly; on the other only usb, photos but not file transfer.
It is something related to the drivers, I supposed. I installed the last drivers on the one that is not working ... any idea?

The last ROM is very good! Thank you!

I found a solution... I need to disable usb debugging...
for information it works fine in TWRP

Hi. Just want to know. I want to flash twrp on mi4s nougat. Which version is fully working? I know its safe to flash mi4c's version. Is it twrp 3.0.3 right?

Yes, i did it and is working fine, before flashing you can try if it works fine just booting it instead of flashing using command "fastboot boot TWRP.img" than if it works fine flash it

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: d3nzz
Yes, i did it and is working fine, before flashing you can try if it works fine just booting it instead of flashing using command "fastboot boot TWRP.img" than if it works fine flash it

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk
Oh yes. I already did it using flashify bcz im away frm my pc now. First boot its back to twrp again and again. So i reflash my current rom w/o clear data. Its works... thankyou sir.

Could anyone test this ROM on Mi5s? The last ROM was terrible. About battery drain and slow motion video capturing. Please someone test it and let us know. Thanks

Yes slow motion and fast motion are working now!
I didn't test yet the battery drain.

Hello... i'm on 6.1.14 actually on my Mi4c. i must unlock my xiaomi first, then install 6.12.22, then unlock again??? i mustn't flash a china developer after unlock??? directly EU rom??

Last edited:
Guys, help me please in one question.
I made a backup firmware of my device by TWRP before wiping Data. After wiping i decided to go back to backuped point and did it. SMS history is absent! :( I have also backup of SMS in Mi Cloud from 18.02.2017. But when i choose restore from backup - nothing happens. SMS history stay absent... How i can back my SMS history? :(
ps: This problem only with sms, phone rings history is OK.

Hii, I wanna ask about GPS. Is it still bug in this build? If yes, any hint for me how to fix it? Thank you so much and respect.

So.... after using the latest build for a few days i got rid of the hanging lockscreen. but now i have the problem that "Google Partner Setup" crashes some times, when i start my Redmi Note 4. I allready wiped the dalvik cache without any changes. But all in all the release runs very well.

I am stuck at 50% unlocking my bootloader as many others these days. I got confirmation and UnLock tool is working fine but can not verify device.

I tried above method and my Mi4c is located fine. There are no other devices in i.mi.com.
However, I cannot do a factory reset. When going to settings etc. the phone just restarts. Of course I can't enter bootloader, as it is locked. Any advice or ideas?
Hmm... I can't seem to think of any other reason right now. Maybe flash a fastboot ROM and then try with my method...

Thanks,
GuseppiGuliano

Hello
on this version my Redmi note 3 Special Edition (Kate) the miui Browser always in crash, does anybody have this issue?

Hmm... I can't seem to think of any other reason right now. Maybe flash a fastboot ROM and then try with my method...

Thanks,
GuseppiGuliano

After trying to unlock the last days without any luck I came to the same conclusion.
Am I right, that I need to use Chinese Developer Fastboot Rom for that or is there a Global rom for Mi4C with fastboot support too. I couldn't find it on en.miui.com.

Kind regards

Reactions: GuseppiGuliano
Status
Not open for further replies.