Mi4c - From 7.2.16 (android 7) To Stable Xiaomi.eu_multi_mi4c_v8.2.1.0.lxkcndl

Hi, I may NOT recommend you this step

1. do full wipe in twrp 3.03 from android N
2. flash twrp 3.02 (or anything compatible with lollipop) from the current twrp, and remember to reboot to recovery after each flash
3. flash 8.2.1.0 rom

Please anyone confirm if these steps work?

Reactions: iamme729
Hi, I may NOT recommend you this step

1. do full wipe in twrp 3.03 from android N
2. flash twrp 3.02 (or anything compatible with lollipop) from the current twrp, and remember to reboot to recovery after each flash
3. flash 8.2.1.0 rom

Please anyone confirm if these steps work?
No.. it doesn't work....

What happens ?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
nothing happens.. ;-) twrp 3.0.2 - i get a error in "fastboot flash recovery xxx.img"
secend line - FAILED (remote: dtb not found)
after restart new twrp doesn't start and a have a MIUI logo screen...

If you installed android N at any point your bootloader is re-locked...unlock your bootloader and follow the steps..it should work......
Botlooader was unlocked. I must use miflash and old chinesse rom 6.17 than reflash my phone. Now it's working good. GPS is working too :) Very strange situation. Thank ALL :)

Hi!
please elaborate the process. How did you do it?
If Yours bootloader is unlocked You should use: Miflash tool and one of the old room for mi 4C - for example libra_images_6.1.7_20151221.0000.11_5.1_cn_b09dac70a0.tgz
now it's time to reflash your phone - after that you have working phone with old 6.1.7 rom.
Install twrp 3.0.2.img - and You can install any version on Miui with Andoird 5.1.
If You want Android 7 - install rom with Android 7 - than twrp 3.0.3.

My bootloader was locked ONLY at first time. Now I can install Andoid 7 and Andoid 5.1 anytime.

• If Yours bootloader is unlocked You should use: Miflash tool and one of the old room for mi 4C - for example libra_images_6.1.7_20151221.0000.11_5.1_cn_b09dac70a0.tgz
    now it's time to reflash your phone - after that you have working phone with old 6.1.7 rom.
    Install twrp 3.0.2.img - and You can install any version on Miui with Andoird 5.1.
    If You want Android 7 - install rom with Android 7 - than twrp 3.0.3.

My bootloader was locked ONLY at first time. Now I can install Andoid 7 and Andoid 5.1 anytime.
    OK! Thanks!

bootloader is locked if you switch from 7.0 to 5.1 or viceversa. you must flash with miflash to switch android versions. instead of fastboot flash .. try fastboot boot.