Lineage Os 13 Beta 2 For Redmi Pro

@reichmyu can you port this rom here http://en.miui.com/thread-502828-1-1.html .I know its the aosp rom modded .but its better.please port it
It is more like a themed AOSP, I know it includes some more things but many of them are device-specific so they may not be working in our Redmi Pro.
If I have time I will may make a patch so that this ROM can be installed over the beta 1 without having to upload another full ROM

Already done. It "works" but framework doesn't. Which means that it is stuck in bootanimation but if you send commands using adb it can execute them

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
I think that you should go to Miui france and together build Miui 8 tweak for RR. His work is so well.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: reichmyu
I got bootloop when i flash xposed miui version on the rom, anyway will try again with orignal xposed mb after another update on the rom

Any further updates plans on this? Started really promising but it seems no one is available to keep experimenting with this ROM :-\

Hello everybody!

I got CM14.1 booting. It is quite buggy though ^^

203c4f916a4018b7679e0438ee1e654b.jpg

Reactions: Kristi6.9
It's certainly good !! But I would like at least one fully working firmware.

Google translator...

Отправлено с моего Redmi Pro через Tapatalk

It's certainly good !! But I would like at least one fully working firmware.

Google translator...

Отправлено с моего Redmi Pro через Tapatalk
I would want it too ^^

But believe me that I have been trying a lot without success with Android 6 :(

Reactions: Subteras
Good luck, i tried this rom, permormance is good but my device is overheating (maybe the problem is the display dpi i set to smaller than stock dpi to make anything on my screen smaller and maybe this makes overheat my device)

Good luck, i tried this rom, permormance is good but my device is overheating (maybe the problem is the display dpi i set to smaller than stock dpi to make anything on my screen smaller and maybe this makes overheat my device)
Thanks for trying it!
I did not face overheat when I tried it but it could be a bug as this ROM has plenty of them
It is not an easy job to port a ROM with a higher Android version than the official one. And it may be impossible to solve the bugs we have now until we get an official ROM based on Android 7.1 (if we get it)

Reactions: Nxkealen
Thanks for trying it!
I did not face overheat when I tried it but it could be a bug as this ROM has plenty of them
It is not an easy job to port a ROM with a higher Android version than the official one. And it may be impossible to solve the bugs we have now until we get an official ROM based on Android 7.1 (if we get it)
Please don't give up , but maybe it's not a bad idea to seak help on other forums ,and try to build one good working clean rom . I'm sorry I can't help, i don't have the knowledge.
There's also a site called ''slimrom'' they have build a lightweight rom for redmi note and other Xiaomi devices .Maybe somebody could ask to build a slimrom for redmi pro .
I need my phone every day ,so it's not possible for me to try a rom that isn't ready for daily use .
GOOD LUCK porting ,GREAT JOB!!!

Please don't give up , but maybe it's not a bad idea to seak help on other forums ,and try to build one good working clean rom . I'm sorry I can't help, i don't have the knowledge.
There's also a site called ''slimrom'' they have build a lightweight rom for redmi note and other Xiaomi devices .Maybe somebody could ask to build a slimrom for redmi pro .
I need my phone every day ,so it's not possible for me to try a rom that isn't ready for daily use .
GOOD LUCK porting ,GREAT JOB!!!
The main problem is that we do not have the source code and that is the main reason why ROMs like slimrom won't give us official support. I will keep doing my best porting and see if we finally get a stable ROM

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Nxkealen
There are so many people that keen on modding and tweaking.
@reichmyu keep doing your works as it is good otherwise you can focus on Miui 8 base to modify it more cool features